Found The Root Cause Of My Hairloss And Now Im Pissed

pretty interesting dude.. thanks for the post. yeah, vitamin D seems pretty important for hair loss, it's always low in people that have it

did you notice any other things that happened after you started taking it? like your water retention improved or anything?

Last edited:

benaoao

You’re right but your coping mechanisms are temporary and not addressing the root cause. Iodine, B1 and zinc plus properly salivating food are imperative for properly digesting food, removing endotoxin and inflammation and properly taking in nutrients. These nutrients are involved in stomach acid production but don’t work alone.

In turn you need all the other thyroid minerals to properly metabolise the above. Red light and sunshine are essentially surrogates for them.

Intracellular magnesium is imperative for many of these nutrients to be metabolised, but forcing it with P5P will not lead to robust health. You must have good intake of pro thyroid minerals through food with minimal supplementation, listening to dietary cravings for whole foods to restore this balance. Salivating food is imperative, too, though it won’t be enjoyable unless you have at least some iodine intake. (225mcg brought back some semblance of saliva for me).

You cannot cannot cannot hope to recover until you restore a sense of natural intuition and weather the storm slightly. Sugar will only increase the need for alkalising minerals so while it might make you feel better in the short term it’ll make you far worse in the medium term.

I agree with all of that. Focusing on thyroid and stomach acid / Hypochlorhydia through Whole foods will change lives in every single aspect of it. I’m not huge on sugar at all which isn’t common here I guess. Thanks for pointing that out.

I think there’s a large amount of science showing that real foods are much better than taking isolated vitamins. Greger mentions it briefly around the 3’ Mark (video related to esophagus and stomach cancer)

https://nutritionfacts.org/video/diet-and-gerd-acid-reflux-heartburn/

zes

I am the same.

My vitamin D level is 48 which is low in the UK. When I took supplements around last December my head had thicker hair and my scalp wasn't as visible as it is now. I got lazy with supplementation and peating and now my hair is back to where it was last summer: thin, patchy and receding. I plan to get back to increasing my vitamin D levels again from next month.

EIRE24

Look I’m a pharmacist and we’ve been brainwashed during pharma school into thinking a poor digestion/bloating/reflux is because of TOO MUCH stomach acid and not too little, and therefore you should take antacids/PPIs or just suck it up princess, because it’s just how it goes when you age digestion and metabolism aren’t good.

Only very recently have I understood how TOO LITTLE stomach acid (Hypochlorhydia) is the root cause / the first step on the chain that leads to so many digestion and inflammation related issues. And when you’re aging the stomach produces less acid and will benefit from a “help”.

The list is too long: vitamin deficiency, leaky gut, bloat, GERD, auto immune diseases, cholesterol, thyroid and so on.

I’m half pissed half happy about it. Look forward with confidence that you’ll be healthier for longer. Pissed because this whole stomach acid crap has been known for one god damn century, and all we do these days is sell pills that only make the matter worse. I’m thinking of taking notes of doctors who prescribe shitty PPIs long term and give them a call. Stop slowly killing your patients if you’re about healing people not cashing in checks.

Dr. Royal Lee from the September 18, 1933 issue of The Vitamin News

Vitamins need a very acidic stomach to be digested. Connecting the dots... This led me to eat even less fat, even more fruits and tubers, and stop it with the junk. Supplementing taurine, enzymes, eventually betain HCl before a heavier meal. Lemon, Apple cider vinegar and other more natural ways of dealing with this issue come to mind.
Why would you go low fat? Fat stimulates bile and other digestive juices to be released and is a vital part of digestion.?

LUH 3417

Why would you go low fat? Fat stimulates bile and other digestive juices to be released and is a vital part of digestion.?
But excess fat also increases estrogen, no? The more fat you carry the more likely you are to store estrogen and other toxins. Please correct me if I got this wrong.

EIRE24

But excess fat also increases estrogen, no? The more fat you carry the more likely you are to store estrogen and other toxins. Please correct me if I got this wrong.
Excess body fat yes I am talking about dietary fat.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals