Foster Your Health Radio

DaveFoster

This will be a thread dedicated to a new project, Foster Your Health Radio and will host regular updates with links to any new archived episodes. I'd love to hear either input or criticism! Feel free to offer any feedback either on this thread or through e-mail at [email protected]

The project aims for barebones, quick and frequent information delivery. Episodes will be off-the-cuff and hopefully regular. Please excuse any repeat information from the Foster Your Health podcast. Future episodes will incorporate prior suggested content and please leave any suggestions for future episodes in this thread.

Please excuse the first several episodes, which will have sub-par audio quality due to time spent away from recording equipment.

Click Here to listen to Foster Your Health Radio Episode 1 - Thyroid Therapy 101

Lee Simeon

I really enjoyed this Dave! You explained some topics rather well that has always been hard for me to grasp :)

Regina

This will be a thread dedicated to a new project, Foster Your Health Radio and will host regular updates with links to any new archived episodes. I'd love to hear either input or criticism! Feel free to offer any feedback either on this thread or through e-mail at [email protected]

The project aims for barebones, quick and frequent information delivery. Episodes will be off-the-cuff and hopefully regular. Please excuse any repeat information from the Foster Your Health podcast. Future episodes will incorporate prior suggested content and please leave any suggestions for future episodes in this thread.

Please excuse the first several episodes, which will have sub-par audio quality due to time spent away from recording equipment.

Click Here to listen to Foster Your Health Radio Episode 1 - Thyroid Therapy 101
Nice job Dave!

OP
DaveFoster

DaveFoster

Nice job Dave!
Thanks, Regina! Like I said, it's off the cuff so it won't be as polished, but hopefully more frequent.

I really enjoyed this Dave! You explained some topics rather well that has always been hard for me to grasp :)
Great! I'll try to keep the level of depth in future episodes.

This is some real OC, QC. Congratulations
Thank you! Hopefully I can keep the content interesting and succinct.

OP
DaveFoster

DaveFoster

thanks so much for this Dave
You bet!
I learned a few things in this episode, well done sir. Is there a way to increase the speed by a multiplier?
Thank you. I'll post the first and second episodes on the new Foster Your Health YouTube channel and upload them to other platforms this week, at which times I will post here on this thread. Since YouTube uses HTML5 as the platform for its videos, after I upload, you can adjust the speed to 1.25 times, 1.5 times or 2 times the normal speed.

In the meantime, you could download the file on archive.org and use VLC media player or something similar to speed up the file.

Last edited:
OP
DaveFoster

DaveFoster

Here's the second installment of Foster Your Health Radio titled Melatonin Malaise. This episode covers the benefits of melatonin in regulating the circadian rhythm, and it covers common problems with supplementing melatonin, as well as the optimal dosage for a maximization of benefit with a minimization of side effects.

I had this recorded for a while, but I never got around to uploading it. The recording does not use my ordinary sound recording equipment but rather a portable microphone, so the sound quality suffered a bit.

Please let me know what you think!

FYH Radio 2 Melatonin Malaise : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

OP
DaveFoster

DaveFoster

I like this. Well done!
Thank you! I've been moving the blog over to a new domain:

fosteryourhealthradio.com

Future episodes will be hosted over there. I've chosen a more reader-friendly UI, a new logo, and have set up an RSS feed.

Last edited:
OP
DaveFoster

DaveFoster

Everything is getting updated on my blog, and different episodes will be uploaded to various platforms other than archive.org. In addition to this, we have a new intro.

OP
DaveFoster

DaveFoster

When I move forward with my radio show, I'm really trying to address issues that are pertinent in the RP community. I don't want to be talking about irrelevant info, and I understand that people are at a certain stage along learning about Ray Peat and "alternative health," which I guess should be rephrased as "normal health," as, when you start to really learn about what Dr. Peat teaches after several years like I have, some of the basic tenants are intuitive, which I think represents its elegance. Is there anything that you've been wondering about presently that could be something I could touch upon in my podcasts?