OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

gretchen

Re: Forums, Websites, Blogs Where They Are Discussing Ray Pe

Charlie said:

The MDA threads have calmed down but they still don't understand cancer over on Essential Day Spa....if anyone wants to help out. I would, but am banned. On both sites, actually...... :D

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/vi ... ?tid=49362

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

gretchen said:
I would, but am banned. On both sites, actually...... :D
:rolling Oops!

Some people can't handle the truth.

J

j.

How Bruno (peatarian creator) got into Ray Peat:

I started experimenting with food and supplements 2 years ago after working with friends on a project (for 2 weeks in complete darkness eating only bread). After that project I must have grown a tumor or something, because my whole health was ruined from then on. I tried multiple things, and ended up reading Ray Peat lately.

Link

J

j.

I was gladly surprised to see a Ray Peat article posted at the Daily Paul, a Ron Paul (libertarian politician) inspired website.

The post has 13 votes as I write this!

http://www.dailypaul.com/318002/unsatur ... r-ray-peat

Discussing vegetable oils is one of the best ways to get introduced to Dr. Peat.

Some of the commenters seem pretty knowledgeable...

Henry said:
As a matter of fact, the way a fat is tested in a lab to see if it is saturated or unsaturated is to see how much iodine a given amount of the fat absorbs.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Yes. :(

Blossom

Forum Supporter

Benedicte Mai Lerche PhD http://www.biochemnordic.com has a new (came out within the last month) Peat inspired Program designed to be easily understood by those of us who aren't scientist. She had been endorsed by Peat himself and he recommends her services on his website links page. She submitted her work to him for review prior to release so it should be full of Peat greatness. I haven't purchased it myself yet but would like to soon. I'm not connected with her in anyway other than as a paying client who has consulted with her before. Just thought I'd mention it here in case it might help someone along on their Peat journey.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

I will be adding her to the links list on the main page.

Blossom

Forum Supporter

That's great!

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Meet Catherine

As a nutritional therapist, my passion is education. My goal is to help guide you to improve your nutrition through strategic eating (not dieting) and without expensive supplements! Because when you know better, you can feel better

http://butternutrition.com

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

nameen

I created a Ray Peat subreddit as a supplemental forum

The website is: http://www.reddit.com/r/raypeat

I created it simply because I prefer reddit's forum software. I mean no offense to the users/admins/mods here and hope they don't mind me posting this.

It's just another place for discussion if you're like me and you prefer reddit's layout and features. Here's what I like about it:

• Free and permanent. The server and domain are all handled by reddit which means the forum is free and does not require someone to keep renewing the domain every year or keep paying the hosting fees.

• Reddit accounts are anonymous and easy to create. Just choose a username and password — no email or activation required.

• Threads and comments can be voted up or down and then they are sorted by those votes so the cream rises to the top — in theory, at least, it all depends on the community.

• Replies are nested underneath their parent comments which largely eliminates the need for quoting the text to which you are replying (though you still can if you want). This prevents that thing that always happens in these old-fashioned flat bulletin-board forums where half the screen is filled with quoted posts — eventually quotes within quotes within quotes. After browsing reddit, I've come to hate this. It's an extremely inefficient use of space and it makes the conversation difficult to follow.

• Does not allow embedded images, videos, or gifs — instead just allows links to that content, which are optional to view. Again, efficiency and legibility benefits. You can ignore them, or you can use various extensions that allow you to view linked media.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
bogv51 said:
Anyone that want to halt their hair loss should follow ray peat diet, seriously, it works for me. I don't shed any hair anymore, I used to lose a lot of hairs when I brush in the morning, now there's maybe one or 2 hairs in the sink. I wish I would have known this when I first started receding. I'm about to hit my year mark on the ray peat diet, it took me several months to get it right, it was a little confusing at first. I don't know If I gotten any regrowth but Im def not losing anymore hair. I used to think sugar was bad for hair, but that is def not true. Im eating about 350+ grams of sugar a day, and I feel better than I ever have. Im waiting on my a1c result, hopefully my blood sugar is the same as before.

SonofOdin said:
This Peat propaganda has gotten out of hand. I'm even seeing a buzzword for it 'Peating'. The followers, and the book surrounding it seem very off, because the creator of the book Gates mentioned cannot prove their own hair loss, and Peat himself a NW3-4.

Rest of discussion at thread:
http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t113 ... ymore-hair

ilovethesea

Hilarious thread here. http://www.progesteronetherapy.com/dr-r ... z3hv7gSN16

"It was through Ray Peat that Dr Lee learnt about the benefits of progesterone. I appreciate your concern, but I do agree with Joy about saying sugar and/or glucose is poison. We are also talking about candy bars and HFCS. But excess sweet, starchy carbs will also convert to excess glucose which we don't need. We actually only need 10% of our energy from glucose, the body operates better when using ketones."

"Wray has directed me a few times to Ray's site for information in the past. But I disagree with him on a few issues. Sugars a big no-no for anyone with cancer...my mother case in point...diabetics like my father and myself severely overweight. An alkaline state is good for the body...we all are so very acidic with all the junk we consume. Acidic bodies have fungus and it thrives on sugars making us even more acidic and then the cancer revs up and all the other bad things diseases that thrive off the fungus. A couple months back I weighed 300 pounds and with the elimination of sugar, most carbs...I do eat oatmeal in the morning and the increase of iodine and PUFA's I have dropped 30 pounds. I do not crave the sugar and carbs anymore and just stay away from them. And if by chance I do have them...get the recliner ready cause I'm taking a nap. I also disagree with him on the iodine. We need it and are deficient in it. Ray says don't supplement, get it from your foods. Well, his latest articles on it are almost ten years old and things have changed so very much. How many nuclear plants have had explosions within the last years, contaminating so many things we drink and ingest. Iodine cannot come from a food source that is grown in stagnant soil...or what if you don't eat sea by-products? How are you to get your source of iodine. A box of iodized salt, once opened, loses all the iodine value within three weeks and it takes me a month or two to use it. Then he is against PUFA's. Well, I can understand the theory he states, but I believe in my heart that the pro's outweigh the con's that he lists. There have been numerous studies on flaxseed...proven research and he advises us to stay away from it."

"Nuts, black seeds, sesame seeds, flaxseed, etc. have been proven to heal. He is against all PUFA's. He recommends high amounts of milk each day. Most people cannot get and/or afford raw milk and store bought milk is atrocious. Only vitamin E every now and then is his recommendation. How old is this man? Does he not realize how dead the soils of this planet have become. We are growing our food sources in nothing. Where are the nutrients going to come from...the minerals, vitamins and such? Cows of today's society are injected with tons of things we haven't been told about. We better start supplementing. Chronic disease starts with inflammation and almost 90% of today's diseases can be helped with high anti-oxidants and vitamin D...he doesn't recommend any of them. And what is his food source...no red meat and no chicken and only certain types of fish...his protein source is gelatin...gelatin?...really....yuck. What about those who eat kosher? And who is to say that because I have lost weight that I am doing it in an unhealthy manner. You have no idea what I am doing other than cutting out sugars and carbs. Fruit every now and then is okay for me. As much as I love cheeses, I'm beginning to think they are causing me issues too. But I buy Kraft cheese and they have dumped millions into the pro-gluten/GMO funds....maybe that's my issue. But for you to suggest that sugars are good for a person who has cancer when that is what cancer thrives on is something I just will have to be in disagreement on. Carbs in the form of grains do not digest in our bodies, thus wreaking havoc. I bet if you ate a grain meal, went camping and had to dig a hole to eliminate your meal if you came back in a month that grain would probably be sprouting LOL. They just are terribly hard on the body and only if you grow your own would you be certain you would be growing true whole grains. Nowadays even things labeled organic you cannot trust. And I'm italian and so love my breads and pastas. You know Type 2 diabetes is reversible and curable...cut out carbs and sugars. Diabetes is rising at alarming rates even amongst people who eat healthy....why? What are they consuming to cause this....sugar, in any form and carbs. I believe you are expressing that I am ignorant in healing ones' body and you would be very, very incorrect. Just because I do not agree with a man whom you feel has all the correct formulas for a healthy self does not mean that I am ignorant of creating good health minus his research....has he done any new studies of late...have they been backed and/or funded by legit organizations? As Wray stated there is a wealth of information out there in the internet skies and we all have the right to choose which works best for each of us. Are you aware the majority of heart attack, bypass patients are thin as are people with thyroid cancer. I did not in any form or manner state that just because you are thin, you are healthy. I have traveled a very long road with my family and those diseases. My mom went through life with low progesterone and readings of 17 for vitamin D. Had she supplemented with those, along with all the other things I have learned about back in the day I think she could have avoided all of her diseases. Next week she goes in for open heart surgery. And just to note most of her life she never ate nuts or seeds said they bothered her gallbladder, which was removed some years back, and she never took supplements...all things Ray recommends should be avoided. But she loved her raw milk, fruits and whole grains....all things Ray recommends ingesting. Now try to explain that. What is great about this country is we all have the right to our opinion and we are human and just as I made the mistake of reading from the original poster that Ray condemned progesterone, you apparently didn't read my post that carefully either, otherwise you would not have stated the things you have about my post. Here is to good health to each and every one of us. May we all find the combination from whatever sources that works for each one of us. God Bless!"

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals