Fortified milk

清貴杉山

Hey guys,iv been looking in the forum and didnt found anything, it is fortified milk any worth?i have access to grass fed raw milk,even raw goats milk but its getting pretty expensive and i want to up my carbs with milk in specific,and to make recipes like custards and frothed milk for example,how bad is fortified milk? in my country they add just a bit of Vit D3 and Vit A(i dont really know the specific form of it).
Thanks before hand

Angela_7

Some people say we shouldn’t consume the fortified milk... others say it’s ok. I think I heard Peat say it’s ok if it’s not giving you gut issues. If your gut starts to hurt from it it could be the added vitamins

sleepson

I'm also curious about what possible stabilizers might be added to keep the vitamin in solution. I usually have access to raw goats milk via work trade, and another dairy in my state sells non homogenized milk with no additives (even the 2%). However when I'm traveling I just do my best with what's available. I found a website saying the Simple Truth organic whole milk with added D3 has E428 gelatine as an ingredient - however I've heard Georgi mention that some of the other mainstream organic milk brands have silica and other crap that they don't have to list in the ingredients.

清貴杉山

Some people say we shouldn’t consume the fortified milk... others say it’s ok. I think I heard Peat say it’s ok if it’s not giving you gut issues. If your gut starts to hurt from it it could be the added vitamins
never had an issue except when its cold fridge,even with raw milk if the milk is cold fridge can give me some gas,but nothing serious really,thanks

清貴杉山

I'm also curious about what possible stabilizers might be added to keep the vitamin in solution. I usually have access to raw goats milk via work trade, and another dairy in my state sells non homogenized milk with no additives (even the 2%). However when I'm traveling I just do my best with what's available. I found a website saying the Simple Truth organic whole milk with added D3 has E428 gelatine as an ingredient - however I've heard Georgi mention that some of the other mainstream organic milk brands have silica and other crap that they don't have to list in the ingredients.
honestly here the ingredients just say "milk,vitA,vidD" nothing else,the long shelf(i think its the correct term)has same ingredients plus on stabilizer which commonly are Ins 339i/ii/iii they are a bit suspicious but i dont consume that type of milk anyways

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals