Fort Detrick Laboratory Restored To Full Operations After Being Shut Down By CDC

lvysaur

Interesting stuff. Care to summarize briefly?

There's so much blatantly fishy crap going on that can't be explained. For example, with HIV: why hasn't it spread to straight people yet? It's been 40 years, and bisexual people exist.

I'm thankful that some people still keep up on original conspiracy research like what you posted. Instead of just hiveminding with the mainstream status quo while denying that it's the status quo.

Energizer

Interesting stuff. Care to summarize briefly?

There's so much blatantly fishy crap going on that can't be explained. For example, with HIV: why hasn't it spread to straight people yet? It's been 40 years, and bisexual people exist.

I'm thankful that some people still keep up on original conspiracy research like what you posted. Instead of just hiveminding with the mainstream status quo while denying that it's the status quo.

I don't think I will do the article justice with just a summary, it covers so much ground. I will say that it's a damning look into some of the key players involved in bioweapons research and the relationship to big pharma, some of these players would later end up being on the Corona virus task force. However, there's a lot more to it than that.

Regarding HIV, have you read this? Immunodeficiency, dioxins, stress, and the hormones

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals