FORMER W.H.O. CONSULTANT EXPOSES TAKEDOWN OF IVERMECTIN

Tre

A must see....a bombshell....

This short film is moving. . . I was so naïve about large scale corruption until the time of Covid. Then the corruption barn doors opened. This film depicts one cog in the corruption wheel, Dr. Hill. (I hope he can forgive himself). He knew Ivm was effective but he published research concluding it needed more research. He could have mitigated death and suffering but went where the tide pushed him. He appears to have felt that he had to toe the line. In this film I was so impressed with how Dr. Lawrie exposed Dr. Hill's conflicted mind and how Dr. Hill allowed his conflicted mind to be seen. The best part of this short film though was seeing Dr. Kory and Dr. Merik. I've watched them so much during Covid and will never forget the images and speeches these great men made in Washington, D.C..

Z

Zsazsa

View: https://vimeo.com/370322208

Mectizan - Source of Hope​

2 years ago

This 20 minute documentary chonicles the successful fight against river blindness in West Africa.. It features President Jimmy Carter and the voice of Ozzie Davis.

For centuries, river blindness (also known as onchocerciasis) plagued remote communities in Africa, Latin America, and Yemen. Before effective treatment was available, infection caused severe itching, visual impairment, and—ultimately—blindness. Communities abandoned farmlands in fertile areas because nearby rivers were home to the blackflies that transmit the disease.

In the 1970s, Dr. William Campbell of Merck Research Laboratories suggested the use of ivermectin (later named Mectizan) for river blindness in humans. Following the breakthrough lab work by Dr. Campbell (who in 2015 was named a Nobel Laureate) and his team, another Merck researcher, Dr. Mohammed Aziz, championed the clinical development of Mectizan. In the 1980s, Dr. Aziz led the collaboration with the World Health Organization (WHO) to design and implement the trials in West Africa that proved the effectiveness of the drug against river blindness.

In 1987, Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, N.J., U.S.A.* committed to donating Mectizan – as much as needed for as long as needed – with the goal to help control river blindness. Today, this unprecedented drug donation is helping to eliminate transmission of the disease – an unfathomable concept when Merck first donated Mectizan.

The program reaches more than 300 million people annually, and more than 2.7 billion treatments have been donated since 1987.

Z

Zsazsa

0.02.jpg

View: https://twitter.com/FlavioCadegiani/status/1522267066304286721

Lollipop2

Slightly off topic but not sure where to post. Apparently President Truman back in 1952 sold a bit of US sovereignty to W.H.O. She traces back the executive order starting with a David Martin interview that she links to in the article. For anyone interested in the history…

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals