Forgetting to breath, must concentrate to breath…

Barbarossa

Hey guys,

I have a big problem. I must focus on my breathing to get enough air to my body.
I know that I have a pituitary gland tumor (Cushing disease).
Can Cortisol affect breathing? If yes, why?

I check my SpO2 levels without oximetry it is always 95-99 must of the time it’s 97-99.

youngsinatra

(Pseudo)hypoxia and/or anemia.

It can be caused by a lack of folate, B12, copper or potentially iron, even though I think the human body needs much less iron than we think it does.

Copper deficiency is an epidemic. About 80% of americans only consume 0.6mg of copper on a daily basis, not even meeting the RDA of 0.9mg, while historically, 2-5mg were eating on a daily basis.

CheckMate

(Pseudo)hypoxia and/or anemia.

It can be caused by a lack of folate, B12, copper or potentially iron, even though I think the human body needs much less iron than we think it does.

Copper deficiency is an epidemic. About 80% of americans only consume 0.6mg of copper on a daily basis, not even meeting the RDA of 0.9mg, while historically, 2-5mg were eating on a daily basis.
What do you advise to eat or to supplement? Wich form of copper, supplier?
i eat 50g a day of 100% dark chocolate but i think is not enough

aliml

In Cushing's syndrome, the elevation of cortisol levels leads to a decrease in the blood levels of potassium and metabolic alkalosis.
A case of Cushing's syndrome associated with chronic respiratory failure is presented. Although arterial blood gas analysis showed severe metabolic alkalosis, hypoxemia and mild hypercapnia, the patient had no evidence of pulmonary disease or neuromuscular disorder. Voluntary hyperventilation and inhalation of 100% oxygen (O2) revealed normalized arterial oxygen tension (PaO2). Following the recovery from metabolic alkalosis by the treatment with potassium chloride, PaO2 was elevated and arterial carbon dioxide tension (PaCO2) was lowered. Therefore, it was strongly suggested that the main cause of chronic respiratory failure was compensatory alveolar hypoventilation as a response to metabolic alkalosis.

youngsinatra

CheckMate

In Cushing's syndrome, the elevation of cortisol levels leads to a decrease in the blood levels of potassium and metabolic alkalosis.
I take potassium citrate 500mg every other day and It does not affect my breath

youngsinatra

What do you advise to eat or to supplement? Wich form of copper, supplier?
i eat 50g a day of 100% dark chocolate but i think is not enough
I prefer copper bisglycinate.
I bought the pure powder. I just measure the desired amount with microspoons and dissolve it in hot water.

Jonk

I usually take long breaks between breaths when I'm anxious or rather trying to mask or inhibit my anxiousness, leading to a depressed state. Yesterday I tried making a syrup of 4dl sugar and 4 dl water. Drank the first half yesterday and almost done with the other half today. Adding that stuff to juice and coffee powerfully increased pulse and mood, although it might be to much for some because it's a lot of extra energy to handle. Anyway it made me feel like I'm more riding a wave of energy instead of feeling like I must muster up energy all the time, even just breathing. Anyway might be worth looking into if you have a hard time getting sufficient calories at least. Obviously good to see if you're getting enough magnesium, b vitamins etc before doing this, and maybe adding some extra.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals