Forehead Acne

OP
Z

Zigzag

After a year nothing changed. No matter what I eat I still breakout on forehead only. Retin-a is completely useless, various vitamins and minerals did nothing as well. I still havent tried eliminating the dairy. Not that Ive been eating it that much, but maybe? Any other suggestions what might be the cause of this particular form of acne?

Peatful

CFE67F7E-4C48-4B2D-B971-8D73DAE42342.png
After a year nothing changed. No matter what I eat I still breakout on forehead only. Retin-a is completely useless, various vitamins and minerals did nothing as well. I still havent tried eliminating the dairy. Not that Ive been eating it that much, but maybe? Any other suggestions what might be the cause of this particular form of acne?
I am surprised no one has mentioned Chinese face mapping.
Forehead is small intestine.

I don't have much data about you- but a long shot could be years of restriction led to low stomach acid and difficulties with digestion. You may have fermentation, leaky gut or SIBO.

OP
Z

Zigzag

@Peatful According to this map I have issues with the first three :D. Acne shows up at the level of eyebrows and up.
I'm not sure about low stomach acid because at least a couple of days a month I get issues with acid reflux. How should I approach the gut issues you mentioned? Start with some natural antibiotics and clear the intestines? Herbs, coconut oil, charcoal, raw carrot I guess.

Peatful

@Peatful According to this map I have issues with the first three :D. Acne shows up at the level of eyebrows and up.
I'm not sure about low stomach acid because at least a couple of days a month I get issues with acid reflux. How should I approach the gut issues you mentioned? Start with some natural antibiotics and clear the intestines? Herbs, coconut oil, charcoal, raw carrot I guess.
Acid reflux is a sign of low stomach acid.
Carrot salad- but you must add the vinegar and salt to it not just eat a carrot.

JKX

I'd add well aged cascara to that list. Endotoxin has a huge effect on skin clarity.

ursidae

Defeating chronic severe acne is about as easy as reversing a thick fibrotic NW7 scalp to a lush prepubescent hairline. One year later, a million dietary experiments and supplements and the only result is a face full of scars.

redsun

Defeating chronic severe acne is about as easy as reversing a thick fibrotic NW7 scalp to a lush prepubescent hairline. One year later, a million dietary experiments and supplements and the only result is a face full of scars.

I got one of my siblings to take a combination of vitamin A as retinol palmitate, B complex, zinc, and copper and is working very well. He has very inflammatory acne and gets large pimples and many breakouts. Significant reduction in acne.

ursidae

I got one of my siblings to take a combination of vitamin A as retinol palmitate, B complex, zinc, and copper and is working very well. He has very inflammatory acne and gets large pimples and many breakouts. Significant reduction in acne.
What form of copper? Does the b complex exclude certain b vitamins?
When eating chicken liver my acne gets very inflamed and leaves deeper scarring. Did his acne get worse at initially?

redsun

What form of copper? Does the b complex exclude certain b vitamins?
When eating chicken liver my acne gets very inflamed and leaves deeper scarring. Did his acne get worse at initially?

Yeh I dont think chicken liver is too great. It is high in inflammatory trace mineral iron and low in the anti-inflammatory ones, copper and zinc. It does have vitamin A and other Bs but overall the profile is a bit lacking.

You need to ingest vitamin A and then metabolize it to be useful for acne and skin health overall. You don't even need that much vitamin A. You throw too much vitamin A into the system your skin still lacks important cofactors to build the skin and protect it from acne and scarring.

The B complex has all the essential Bs: B1: B2, B3, B5, B6, folate, cobalamin. Biotin is not essential and tends to exacerbate acne in most people so avoid ones with that (you get biotin from your gut). You shouldnt take one long term that excludes essential ones.

Copper gluconate is the form.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals