Forefront Health - Peat-inspired Blog/Online Store

Elize

After 8 Years found out I have Mast Cell activation syndrome. Now back to. Square one. Which Thyroid meds to use for Hashimoto as Synthroid and Tirosint-Sol both trigger severe reactions. Most fillers trigger reactions. Soy,. Corn, lactose, acacia, cellulose all in are a problem

Saphire

Has anyone use his pure vitamin e?
Yes, i find it very helpful with the estrogen dominance I deal with.

@Elize thank you for your positive post in regards to using Forefront health back on 2017. I was and still am in those shoes where my brain doesn't comprehend the deep terminology of things explained on here. I was seeing a doctor that kept lowering my thyroid dose. I got to a point I felt like I was dying from inside out. This is where prayer and questions for direction came in. I then came across Dr Tom and I am so grateful. His material made since and it was ALL so formatted, which is how my brain works. After coming across his program is then where i was lead to this wealth of knowledge of a forum. There are ppl that need step by step directions and his program helped with this. I have bought several things from his program and am not sure how I missed the cookbook. Thanks again for the encouraging words.