Forefront Health - Molecular Progesterone Complex

Jasjeet

Hello ladies out there,

Just wanted to find out if anyone has been using Forefront Health's Molecular Progesterone Complex either on a short-term or long-term basis, and if you would or would not recommend it?

I have recently purchased it, as I have been having issues with water retention for a few years now, and hoping this will help alleviate it.

And also wanted to ask if it should have a slight bitter taste to it?

Thanks

Queen foodie

Hello ladies out there,

Just wanted to find out if anyone has been using Forefront Health's Molecular Progesterone Complex either on a short-term or long-term basis, and if you would or would not recommend it?

I have recently purchased it, as I have been having issues with water retention for a few years now, and hoping this will help alleviate it.

And also wanted to ask if it should have a slight bitter taste to it?

Thanks
Hello jasjeet, I just saw your question. I've been using for 18 months Forefront progesterone. It's somewhat helped with sleep but not with my water retention. So it hasn't helped me on the water retention front. Let me know if it helps your water retention?

OP
J

Jasjeet

Hi there....sorry, haven't been on this site for a while so just seen your post...

I used the Forefront progesterone for a few days but then stopped completely. I felt like it was giving me estrogenic symptoms, as well as making me just feel more 'weird' in general. I haven't used any other progesterone products since and don't plan to. The water retention has gone and I actually have been feeling a lot better since, and all i have done is just focus on my diet and reduce stress. I have removed processed foods as much as possible from my diet, I eat mainly starch (rice, potatoes, sourdough bread), most fruits, carrots, one coffee in morning, no dairy other than milk in the coffee. Also no chocolates or sweets, except occasional biscuit. No exercise other than walking 1-2 hours a day. This has all worked very well for me so far.

I actually think it was all the exercise I was doing (lots of gym visits, including weight training) that was giving me the water retention.

Queen foodie

Hi there....sorry, haven't been on this site for a while so just seen your post...

I used the Forefront progesterone for a few days but then stopped completely. I felt like it was giving me estrogenic symptoms, as well as making me just feel more 'weird' in general. I haven't used any other progesterone products since and don't plan to. The water retention has gone and I actually have been feeling a lot better since, and all i have done is just focus on my diet and reduce stress. I have removed processed foods as much as possible from my diet, I eat mainly starch (rice, potatoes, sourdough bread), most fruits, carrots, one coffee in morning, no dairy other than milk in the coffee. Also no chocolates or sweets, except occasional biscuit. No exercise other than walking 1-2 hours a day. This has all worked very well for me so far.

I actually think it was all the exercise I was doing (lots of gym visits, including weight training) that was giving me the water retention.
Thank you for sharing your experience Jasjeet. I too finally stopped the forefront progesterone and the forefront vitamin B and my water retention has disappeared. Looks like I may not need progesterone after all.

sunny

I use the Dr Peat patented Progest-E for half my cycle. It has kept water retention under control.

Waynish

As far as I can tell "pharmaceutical grade bioidentical progesterone" in this product implies it is synthetic. Is the synthesis process and raw materials in the synthesis process proprietary? It is always such a pain to figure out what you're getting from these supposedly bio-identical synthetic processes.

Anyone have more info about what is in this product or how its produced?