Forcing down gelatin - bad idea?

Peata

FredSonoma said:
Peata said:
The only time I craved liver was when I went through that blood donation ordeal a couple years back. After that I craved liver for two days. And then it went back to tasting bad to me.

However, I still make it now and then in a way that tastes passable to me - lightly coat with flour, fry in coconut oil with onions. Finish with butter, a ton of salt, pepper.

As for gelatin powder, it started to become unappetizing for me to use. It seemed to hurt my stomach as well. I have been using glycine capsules for 3 months or so, taking one when I have meat or when I think something might irritate my stomach (aspirin). So I usually end up taking at least one per day, sometimes 3 - 4.

What blood donation ordeal? were you forced to donate blood or doing it for health reasons?

There's a thread somewhere, but I was doing it for what I thought would be health reasons and also just to donate to someone in need. But I got very sick during the donation and it took me days to recover. I had the energy of a 100 year old, was cold, had trouble at times coming up with words I needed, had anxiety/flashbacks, just didn't feel right. It took a long time to really feel like myself again.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals