Forced Vaccine as Athlete (Help mitigate the injection)

nomoreketones

and what will that advantage do for him if he's kicked off the team for refusing?
If I were in that position, I would rather get thrown off the team than risk taking a mRNA vaccine or Viral Vector vaccine. I would get the Novavax vaccine next year when it comes out and I would just miss 1 year on the team.

Old Irenaeus

Not worth it. I know a guy who quit Mississippi State football when they demanded it. Earned a ton of respect in my eyes.

tankasnowgod

value in life is subjective. you can project your own experiences on his as much as you want, but there are just as many if not more people who regret not continuing to play sports for as long as they can. some things in life can worth more than long term health, not everyone can or wants to live a Ray Peat lifestyle

But what if his best chance to continue to play longer term, say another 5-10 years, is to NOT take any of the vaxxxines? Just like everyone else, you don't know the longer term side effects. What happens in 18 months? 24 months? 36 months? What if Vaxlethes start turning into the Len Bias story at a rapid clip in Winter 2022?

While I personally don't think there will 60-100 Million vaxxed Americans dropping dead this winter, it is quite likely that the long terms affects of the demonvaxes are to accelerate aging, inflammation, and degrade physical performance. What if Vaxlethes see a much higher amount of these side effects, due to more frequent physical exertion? I doubt many "competitive athletes" were in the clinical trials.

It's insane to think that taking an experimental drug that could instantly (or slowly) end your athletic career has to be any sort of pre-requisite for continuing your athletic career. But, we are in a total clown world at this point.

tankasnowgod

I would get the Novavax vaccine next year when it comes out and I would just miss 1 year on the team.

I don't know why you are so in love with the Novavax demonvax. While it doesn't have the mRNA issues, it has all the other issues the others have..... Poorly tested, pathetic Absolute Risk Reduction Profile, not tested to prevent serious cases or deaths, no longer term studies done, rushed to market (if it gets to market), likely EUA shielding from liability (if ever available), and mid to long term risks completely unknown.

Not to mention it's completely unnecessary for what is, at worst, a mild to moderate influenza virus, if it even exists in the first place.

Lollipop2

But what if his best chance to continue to play longer term, say another 5-10 years, is to NOT take any of the vaxxxines? Just like everyone else, you don't know the longer term side effects. What happens in 18 months? 24 months? 36 months? What if Vaxlethes start turning into the Len Bias story at a rapid clip in Winter 2022?

While I personally don't think there will 60-100 Million vaxxed Americans dropping dead this winter, it is quite likely that the long terms affects of the demonvaxes are to accelerate aging, inflammation, and degrade physical performance. What if Vaxlethes see a much higher amount of these side effects, due to more frequent physical exertion? I doubt many "competitive athletes" were in the clinical trials.

It's insane to think that taking an experimental drug that could instantly (or slowly) end your athletic career has to be any sort of pre-requisite for continuing your athletic career. But, we are in a total clown world at this point.
My former athlete coworker had his 3rd shot booster last Friday and it knocked him out for days. He was going on and on about it at work today. Each booster will grind these people down just a little more until they hit their sick threshold and are either maimed for life or dead. So you are correct, maybe not this winter. Let’s see in 2-3 years.

AlphaSandwich

Hello,

I haven't been on here in a while as I've solved pretty much all of my health issues through researching and experimenting with Peat's knowledge.

I'm an athlete in my final year college year of sports, and I have a high chance of getting drafted to the pros. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to play ((under any circumstances)) if we are not vaccinated by tomorrow. It pains me to get it...but this year is the most important of my life for sports, and I can't miss it.

I need some suggestions about mitigating the v*ccine when I get it. What are some things I should immediately take/apply after getting it?

Aspirin, fat-solubles, Vit C, MB? Anything that would weaken the vax. thank you
If you’ve had health issues in the past and have gone through the painstaking time, effort and research to solve all of them, then why risk developing more? This new “vaccine” is so intricate and will surely cause issues either immediately or in the near-future. I wouldn’t risk it. No sports or competitions are worth your health or life. Say you get it and end up with debilitated health, will it have been worth it? It will be a decision you regret for the rest of your life. Don’t cave into the pressure.

Michael Mohn

My former athlete coworker had his 3rd shot booster last Friday and it knocked him out for days. He was going on and on about it at work today. Each booster will grind these people down just a little more until they hit their sick threshold and are either maimed for life or dead. So you are correct, maybe not this winter. Let’s see in 2-3 years.
Where have they rolled out the 3. shot already?

nomoreketones

I don't know why you are so in love with the Novavax demonvax. While it doesn't have the mRNA issues, it has all the other issues the others have..... Poorly tested, pathetic Absolute Risk Reduction Profile, not tested to prevent serious cases or deaths, no longer term studies done, rushed to market (if it gets to market), likely EUA shielding from liability (if ever available), and mid to long term risks completely unknown.

Not to mention it's completely unnecessary for what is, at worst, a mild to moderate influenza virus, if it even exists in the first place.
In one Australian state they are talking about denying people healthcare who don't get the vaccine. Its only a matter of time before the fascist government that rules the United States has the Insurance companies ban coverage of people who don't get the COVID vaccine. The government is going to eliminate the freedoms of people who don't get the COVID vaccine one by one until the unvaccinated are excluded from society. Eventually they will start shutting down bank accounts and the ability to use credit cards for those who are unvaccinated. The hypnotized masses will cheer this on.

I know there are issues with the Novavax vaccine and I know the spikes cause inflammation that is bad for health. But I feel like I can recover from any damage done to my system from the Novavax vaccine. The dangers of the mRNA vaccines are at a whole nother level. You can't recover from death or permanent disability if you are one of the unlucky ones that has thousands of microclots in your lungs or brain that the mRNA vaccines allegedly can cause. But I may be cautious and wait six months after the Novavax vaccines comes out just in case there are issues as serious as with the mRNA and viral vector vaccines.

Maybe if we are lucky there will be enough people willing to fight for freedom and resist tyranny so vaccination won't be necessary. But I am not hopeful. I know too many people who are fighting to reduce personal freedom and to make the government more tyrannical than it already is.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEWhbkWWY0M

-Luke-

If it's basketball, can you play in the G League or a team in europe? I don't know anything about the other sports.

Stacy

There is no way I would take this injection. It's coercion and if you value your life and quality of life then you need to make a stand, say no. Value your freedoms, your sovereignty over this tyranny, nobody has the write to force this on anyone it's still experimental and a trial especially when there are effective treatments anyway and there is plenty of information out there now and the awful adverse reactions and deaths from these things. The truth will be revealed.

tankasnowgod

In one Australian state they are talking about denying people healthcare who don't get the vaccine. Its only a matter of time before the fascist government that rules the United States has the Insurance companies ban coverage of people who don't get the COVID vaccine. The government is going to eliminate the freedoms of people who don't get the COVID vaccine one by one until the unvaccinated are excluded from society. Eventually they will start shutting down bank accounts and the ability to use credit cards for those who are unvaccinated. The hypnotized masses will cheer this on.
None of this has anything to do with why you prefer one brand of demonvax over the others. But, it does illustrate how the planners of this show have gotten this far. There are many key battles to still be fought, and you are already planning your surrender. The US government hasn't eliminated any "freedoms" of the people so far, they just put restrictions on businesses (which they get the authority to do from the Commerce Clause). I can't get "healthcare" without the vax? Fine, I take care of my own health, anyway. If banking becomes a problem, I will organize my finances under CPNs, corporations, and trusts. Or, go to gold and silver or crypto, or start my own currency.

I see no reason to surrender just because "everyone else is doing it." And even that's not true, if you look beyond the Mass Satanic Media.
I know there are issues with the Novavax vaccine and I know the spikes cause inflammation that is bad for health. But I feel like I can recover from any damage done to my system from the Novavax vaccine. The dangers of the mRNA vaccines are at a whole nother level. You can't recover from death or permanent disability if you are one of the unlucky ones that has thousands of microclots in your lungs or brain that the mRNA vaccines allegedly can cause. But I may be cautious and wait six months after the Novavax vaccines comes out just in case there are issues as serious as with the mRNA and viral vector vaccines.
I believe that you can recover from anything, mRNA clotting included. But, I also see no reason to take a vaccine that has proven itself basically useless against a mild influenza virus, when there are all sorts of safety concerns. I wouldn't even consider taking any of them for 20 years, based on what I've learned from Peat.
Maybe if we are lucky there will be enough people willing to fight for freedom and resist tyranny so vaccination won't be necessary. But I am not hopeful. I know too many people who are fighting to reduce personal freedom and to make the government more tyrannical than it already is.
Luck has nothing to do with it. Hope has nothing to do with it. And I don't care what others do (though I do see plenty of others standing up, in various ways). I won't be taking any of the demonvaxes, come hell or high water.

TurboTime

Hope you didn't get it bro. Just saw this in another thread Hugo Talks
At 2:15 there is a montage of athletes who had issues or died very recently. I wouldn't be comfortable playing high level sports if I'd had any of these shots. These do not appear to be rare events. For the last game of soccer I played before the recent lockdown we had a minute silence for someone from the other team who collapsed and died at training that week. Never had that before and the timing with the vaccine rollout makes me 99.9% sure it was the shot but no one talked about it.

Lollipop2

At 2:15 there is a montage of athletes who had issues or died very recently. I wouldn't be comfortable playing high level sports if I'd had any of these shots. These do not appear to be rare events. For the last game of soccer I played before the recent lockdown we had a minute silence for someone from the other team who collapsed and died at training that week. Never had that before and the timing with the vaccine rollout makes me 99.9% sure it was the shot but no one talked about it.
THANK YOU for bringing this up. I have seen all these reports of deaths and immediately said the jab is getting them AND shocked that no one was speaking up about this.

DrJ

If you're in the US The kard is super easy to improvise

tankasnowgod

Sad and disturbing at the same time.

When I said above, the best chance for the OP to make the pros might be to avoid the vax, it's these types of scenarios I was thinking of. Obviously, a premature death right after, or during this year of play, would take away any hope of making the pros, along with everything else. And we just don't know the long term effects.

Even if it's not death...... what if he's struck with Myocarditis or another heart condition? Even in a scenario were he recovers and is still able to play at a high level after recovery, he may not be able to sign with any pro team due to the physical risk. Like the end of Chris Bosh's career.

People who decline the vaccine and skip a year or two of sports may be in very high demand a few years from now. Like I said, they may be able to run circles around Vaxlethes. Or, they may be the only ones healthy enough to even play.

Really, the Muhammed Ali route may be safest, and may pay the most dividends in regards to eventually going pro. This is radical experiment on athletes (and everyone else), and we just don't know how it will play out. But, the early returns for the vaxxed certainly don't look good.

EDIT- After seeing the tweets showcased at 5:26 in the video, I was thinking again "Anti-Vaxxers aren't born..... they're made." Very few are like myself, that just start wondering about the vax narrative and start researching, and finding less and less good data for any vaccination. The vast majority, probably 99%, are ones like the woman in the video, that have firsthand experience with a serious life-threatening event.

Last edited:

nomoreketones

People who decline the vaccine and skip a year or two of sports may be in very high demand a few years from now. Like I said, they may be able to run circles around Vaxlethes. Or, they may be the only ones healthy enough to even play.
Very possible. If this does happen it will be interesting how they try to cover it up.