Forced Vaccine as Athlete (Help mitigate the injection)

Lollipop2

Sad and disturbing at the same time.

When I said above, the best chance for the OP to make the pros might be to avoid the vax, it's these types of scenarios I was thinking of. Obviously, a premature death right after, or during this year of play, would take away any hope of making the pros, along with everything else. And we just don't know the long term effects.

Even if it's not death...... what if he's struck with Myocarditis or another heart condition? Even in a scenario were he recovers and is still able to play at a high level after recovery, he may not be able to sign with any pro team due to the physical risk. Like the end of Chris Bosh's career.

People who decline the vaccine and skip a year or two of sports may be in very high demand a few years from now. Like I said, they may be able to run circles around Vaxlethes. Or, they may be the only ones healthy enough to even play.

Really, the Muhammed Ali route may be safest, and may pay the most dividends in regards to eventually going pro. This is radical experiment on athletes (and everyone else), and we just don't know how it will play out. But, the early returns for the vaxxed certainly don't look good.

EDIT- After seeing the tweets showcased at 5:26 in the video, I was thinking again "Anti-Vaxxers aren't born..... they're made." Very few are like myself, that just start wondering about the vax narrative and start researching, and finding less and less good data for any vaccination. The vast majority, probably 99%, are ones like the woman in the video, that have firsthand experience with a serious life-threatening event.
@Peatogenic

Peatogenic

Do you think I'm a vaccine supporter? I've seen the VAERS reports. I would never take the vaccine, just as I've never taken vaccines in my adult life. I see people around me who are sick often and have allergies and they're surprised when I say I don't have allergies. I fully recovered from a trauma disorder that people don't really recover from using a variety of hormones. I've overcome complete metabolic breakdown. There's no way I'd risk my health. I don't even take over the counter medicines, let alone prescription medicines. All I was was concerned about the claim of unvaccinated dying more, which even if true, would still be an incredibly small percentage of people.

Lollipop2

Do you think I'm a vaccine supporter? I've seen the VAERS reports. I would never take the vaccine, just as I've never taken vaccines in my adult life. I see people around me who are sick often and have allergies and they're surprised when I say I don't have allergies. I fully recovered from a trauma disorder that people don't really recover from using a variety of hormones. I've overcome complete metabolic breakdown. There's no way I'd risk my health. I don't even take over the counter medicines, let alone prescription medicines. All I was was concerned about the claim of unvaccinated dying more, which even if true, would still be an incredibly small percentage of people.
Whew ? I am sooo glad! I am so worried about our friends on the forum that cave to pressure and destroy their health.

Old Irenaeus

All these pro players, especially in baseball, are testing positive all the time for Covid. The news reports almost never say if they are vaxxed or not, and you know how they usually like to make a morality tale of the unvaxxed getting Covid. Suggests to me that many refused the vax.

tankasnowgod

Getting back to the original topic.....

Here is a Senior that took the Pfizer Vaccine that will miss his senior season because of Myocarditis-

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/p9lf7w1pN32G/

Wonder if @gaze has a response to this. Even if you aren't a famous athlete, your best shot at making the pros (if you are in your school and think you have a shot) might be to not take any vaccine and deal with any artificial consequences.

gaze

Getting back to the original topic.....

Here is a Senior that took the Pfizer Vaccine that will miss his senior season because of Myocarditis-

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/p9lf7w1pN32G/

Wonder if @gaze has a response to this. Even if you aren't a famous athlete, your best shot at making the pros (if you are in your school and think you have a shot) might be to not take any vaccine and deal with any artificial consequences.

i agree with everything he said. and athletes should definitely not be forced and there is significant risk of physical complications. but my point was, and still is, IF they do indeed force it, i wouldn't be comfortable telling an athlete to quit rather than take it. I personally would quit, but other people have different values in life. it would be like me telling someone to never go on vacations because flights have radiation. who am i to tell someone else that?

tankasnowgod

IF they do indeed force it, i wouldn't be comfortable telling an athlete to quit rather than take it. I personally would quit, but other people have different values in life.

Fair point, but I didn't tell him to take it or not take it. I mentioned Muhammad Ali as an example that sacrificed his career for his beliefs, at least in the short term. Again, no one knows what would have happened if Ali had gone over to Vietnam, he might have been killed in war, similar to Pat Tillman (although that was different, as Tillman volunteered to go).

I suggested a few times that the best chance at a long term pro career might be to avoid the vax and deal with any school "discipline." Or, maybe he can take the vax and be totally fine. Maybe going the non-vax route would cost him any chance at being pro. Maybe the vax will cause myocarditis, and stop him from playing his senior year and any chance at the pros. Maybe the vax would force a retirement after 2 years in the pros, or reduce his skills enough to not be able to make the pros. Maybe avoiding the vax costs him the next year or two, but then he lands in the pros and he has a solid 10-15 year career, running circles around other "vaxlethes" who are suffering from some of the longer term, hidden effects of the demonvax. Really, it's a crapshoot either way, but I don't think taking a potentially career ending drug is the wise move for aspiring pro athletes. We seem to have the Len Bias story all over the place right now.

Who knows, maybe there is no pro sports in two years, anyway. So many businesses and industries have already been destroyed with little more than propaganda over the common cold.

Regardless, it's bizarre that these New World Order unapproved drugs are being pushed so vigorously on people that shouldn't even consider taking them.

Last edited:

gaze

Fair point, but I didn't tell him to take it or not take it. I mentioned Muhammad Ali as an example that sacrificed his career for his beliefs, at least in the short term. Again, no one knows what would have happened if Ali had gone over to Vietnam, he might have been killed in war, similar to Pat Tillman (although that was different, as Tillman volunteered to go).

I suggested a few times that the best chance at a long term pro career might be to avoid the vax and deal with any school "discipline." Or, maybe he can take the vax and be totally fine. Maybe going the non-vax route would cost him any chance at being pro. Maybe the vax will cause myocarditis, and stop him from playing his senior year and any chance at the pros. Maybe the vax would force a retirement after 2 years in the pros, or reduce his skills enough to not be able to make the pros. Maybe avoiding the vax costs him the next year or two, but then he lands in the pros and he has a solid 10-15 year career, running circles around other "vaxlethes" who are suffering from some of the longer term, hidden effects of the demonvax. Really, it's a crapshoot either way, but I don't think taking a potentially career ending drug is the wise move for aspiring pro athletes.

Who knows, maybe there is no pro sports in two years, anyway. So many businesses and industries have already been destroyed with little more than propaganda over the common cold.

Regardless, it's bizarre that these New World Order unapproved drugs are being pushed so vigorously on people that shouldn't even consider taking them.
yea, tillman also turned on the war and bush, and the story of his death was an incredibly suspicious friendly fire which they didn't admit till later. was probably assasinated so he didn't speak out.

unfortunately, I think the mrna shots are just another development of the direction the US has gone for some time now. i mean 90% of approved drugs on the market are dangerous, not to mention the transition to pufas, GMOs, pesticides, food additives, EMfs, etc. this is a natural consequence of what happens when "first do no harm" is disregarded by upper level beurocrats.

I agree the fear and coercive tactics are ridiculous. fear sells though, and media executives are businessmen first and foremost, so they're happy to play along with PHDs who are true believers that getting the population vaccinated will completely end the pandemic, which allows them to justify their coercive methods to themselves

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals