Forced Vaccination Law In Denmark Abandoned After Public Protests

pro marker

I have only been twice but strikes me as a fantastic country.
its great, the land itself is ***t. Denmark deserves better. the only decent country in scandinavia. the muslims there are ruthless though, lived there two years ago and they set 3 cars on fire outside my building.

Hirri

Would you mind screenshotting and posting here? I do not have access to Twitter and when I hit the link it says error occurred.
It shows a video of how many in Denmark protested against vaccine, not sure I can screenshot the video, sorry

frannybananny

Peatful

Swiss are getting chips in their hands.
Saw today on a reputable site.
Here’s a screenshot:
8E528770-C7E6-4177-A316-C576F5FB48EA.png

Z

Zsazsa

This link works for me but what I don't understand is these massive protests are going on in various countries across Europe... why aren't we doing that here? in NYC? all across the U.S.A.?
I follow Chris Masterjohn on Instagram, Youtube and Telegram and saw him transmitting from many protests in NYC.

ETA: AFAIK everyone in DK has been vaccinated.

Donttreadonme

I follow Chris Masterjohn on Instagram, Youtube and Telegram and saw him transmitting from many protests in NYC.

ETA: AFAIK everyone in DK has been vaccinated.
90% vax rate and 1.6% of the population has covid on any given day. 1600 for every100,000. Yeah sure vaccines work.

Now they're talking about seriously booster shots every 3 months.

Z

Zsazsa

90% vax rate and 1.6% of the population has covid on any given day. 1600 for every100,000. Yeah sure vaccines work.

Now they're talking about seriously booster shots every 3 months.
Danish citizens already have QR code passes with the doses taken