For Those Looking For Better Indoor Air Quality

Noodlz2

Tarmander

That is really interesting...

I tried to find what probiotics they are using and couldn't on their site. Any idea what strains they are using?

Just off the top of my head...it is going to make some people feel great and others awful...like most oral probiotics

Peater Piper

That's actually pretty awesome. Indoor air quality is a big health concern, especially during the winter months when heaters are running constantly.

OP
N

Noodlz2

That's actually pretty awesome. Indoor air quality is a big health concern, especially during the winter months when heaters are running constantly.
Speaking of heaters, are there any healthier alternatives to using a central heating system? Space heaters are probably bad too. Maybe just have 500w brooder lamps all over the house?

Beastmode

In the latest Tampone interview, Peat mentioned electrostatic air filters as being good for the house.

Iceman2016

Humidity is critical in heated homes during the winter, particularly in Canada and the American north east.

I used to get 2 or 3 throat infections a year (in the winter mostly) until I learned that a humidity level of over 50% significantly lowers the incidence of colds, flus, etc. When I went and checked the humidity levels in my house, I discovered they ranged from 15-20% in the winter months.

I put a high capacity humidifier in the master bedroom and in the kid's room that we run at night while we sleep.

No one in the house has been sick since then and it's been years now.

OP
N

Noodlz2

Can anyone ask Ray about this? I'm curious if he thinks this is 100% a bad idea, or if he thinks it has some promise.

jdrop

2 winters so far using rheem halo in our central heating, much better situation for everyone

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals