For People Who Have Experiece With Cyproheptadine And Metergoline

Gabriel Dell

How would you compare the Anti serotonin Effects os Cypro to the Anti Serotonin effects of Metergoline.

I have been Using Cypro for some Months , i like the Anti Serotonin Effects of this drug but i dont like the anti histamine effects of Cypro , so i was thinking about changing to Metergoline( i have no experience with Metergoline)

In your experience how would you compare the effects of Cypro to the effects of Metergoline
?

Goat-e

Metergoline doesn't make me into a zombie like Cypro does (due to lowering histamine).

golder

What ratio do you think would be best when taking them together? I.e a low dose cypro in the day (0.5mg - 1mg) to help with seasonal allergies etc. What sort of metergoline dose, in your opinion, would counteract the dopamine antagonism and prevent the cypro zombie symptoms?

I’m taking 4 to 6mg a day of cypro, and about 4mg of metergoline, per day.

I don’t think metergoline counters the cypro zombie effect. Sadly. I wish it did.

But it gets better in about a week or 10 days of cypro — you aren’t as zombified.

OP
G

Gabriel Dell

Metergoline doesn't make me into a zombie like Cypro does (due to lowering histamine).

Intersting. The Anti Serotonin effects from Metergoline feels similar to the Anti Serotonin Effects of Cypro?

OP
G

Gabriel Dell

I don’t think metergoline counters the cypro zombie effect. Sadly. I wish it did.

But it gets better in about a week or 10 days of cypro — you aren’t as zombified.

How would you compare the effects of Cypro to the effects of Metergoline ?

Waynish

I wouldn't sleep on metergoline, I do sleep well on cyproheptadine. Metergoline is like a stimulant for me. Lisuride is like rocket fuel.

Cypro I find is best orally, while the other two are almost indistinguishable transdermal vs orally.

OP
G

Gabriel Dell

I wouldn't sleep on metergoline, I do sleep well on cyproheptadine. Metergoline is like a stimulant for me. Lisuride is like rocket fuel.

Cypro I find is best orally, while the other two are almost indistinguishable transdermal vs orally.

When you Say Meter. is like a stimulant for you. How much are you Taking?

Waynish

Wow, I am not sure how you guys get these effects from these drugs.
High doses with very little foods to support GABA?

I don't know what you mean by this - I don't change my diet when taking them.
Well Lisuride and LSD are quite similar, so no surprise that they feel so similar to me. LSD is even more so, plus the "extra" effects :P

Kunstruct

I don't know what you mean by this - I don't change my diet when taking them.
Well Lisuride and LSD are quite similar, so no surprise that they feel so similar to me. LSD is even more so, plus the "extra" effects :P

I meant to say your diet and supplementation is not leaning at all to GABA and thus Lisuride has such effects as "Lisuride is like rocket fuel."?
Not that you would make a change in your diet just for Lisuride.
I can use Lisuride before sleep 3 drops topically on my belly and does not worsen sleep and probably I have done this 6 times before sleep, not much but well.

Waynish

I meant to say your diet and supplementation is not leaning at all to GABA and thus Lisuride has such effects as "Lisuride is like rocket fuel."?
Not that you would make a change in your diet just for Lisuride.
I can use Lisuride before sleep 3 drops topically on my belly and does not worsen sleep and probably I have done this 6 times before sleep, not much but well.

I've slept on it before too, but that was a day nap :)
I don't see where you're getting anything relating to GABA from my comments. GABA doesn't seem very useful to think about.

Kunstruct

I was just trying to ask you what is your opinion why Lisuride can work so well on you.

Waynish

I was just trying to ask you what is your opinion why Lisuride can work so well on you.

I didn't realize it didn't work well for others... I didn't think of it as "work[ing] so well" versus cyproheptadine not... Actually, I implied "rocket fuel" because not everyone can handle being shot out of a rocket! I already have quite a high metabolism and good health. But isn't anyone pretty damn high on 100mcg of LSD? And isn't Lisuride extremely similar? Not a big surprise.

Kunstruct

Do you actually do LSD or analogues?
Considering analogues have been at least at some point easy to access and even sold by some as LSD I wonder how much LSD is LSD.
Also does LSD have an expiration date, does it degrade easily?

Waynish

Do you actually do LSD or analogues?
Considering analogues have been at least at some point easy to access and even sold by some as LSD I wonder how much LSD is LSD.
Also does LSD have an expiration date, does it degrade easily?

I've definitely done the real thing more than once. It does degrade, but not as easily as most drugs I'd say. It keeps well like Lisuride. Analogues are not a problem like ALD-52, or 1P_LSD, which you'd never know if you had, even judging by the experience. LSD that has been broken down into isomers by heat or whatever does have a nasty feeling in the body it seems. I recommend keeping metabolism high when on it and not fasting like the hippies recommend. I've taken people out of bad trips before using food. Most people don't have the wherewithal to eat on it, but can be quite pleasureful.

The dangerous ones are the LSD copies like NBOMes.

Sagitarrius90

Does anyone no if metergoline lowers prolactin?

I know people say the zombie effect of cypro is from lowered histamine I beg to differ. I've noticed a massive lack of motivation and increased chest fat which I know from the past is prolactin related.

Hoping metergoline with lower it plus I'll be only using .5mg cypro going forward. Was using 2mg at night

Gûs80

According to the protocols of Dr Pfeiffer and Dr Walsh, using SAMe decreases histamine and B3 increases histamine. Have you thought about testing SAMe with Metergoline in your rat?

"
According to the Pfeiffer protocol, the “normal” blood histamine range is 33-65 ng/ml.

• High blood histamine levels (70+ng/ml) are referred to as histadelia
  • Low blood histamine levels are considered 27.6ng/ml for females and 20.2ng/ml for males, low basophils, high serotonin = histapenia"

Last edited: