For 10 Days, I've Had The Worst Digestive Symptoms: Need Advice

Velve921

I went on a trip to Charlotte and had some poor quality meals for 48 hours; ever since then I've had the worst gas of my life, constant diarrhea, and developed stuffy sinus, flem in throat, and cough. The cold symptoms are going away...but I've definitely been fatigued...want to sleep a lot and little appetite.

Any thoughts on steps to take?

theLaw

Just to confirm, '4 TBSP' of Activated Charcoal? How long and how do you divide up doses?

Personally, I do it all in one go mixed in about 16 ounces of juice. But be careful, 4Tbsp should clear out all of the bacteria in your gut, so be prepared for your digestive system to grind to a slow-crawl for hours, which can make eating any solid foods very tricky.:eek:

OP
Velve921

Velve921

Personally, I do it all in one go mixed in about 16 ounces of juice. But be careful, 4Tbsp should clear out all of the bacteria in your gut, so be prepared for your digestive system to grind to a slow-crawl for hours, which can make eating any solid foods very tricky.:eek:

Sorry, what do you mean by slow crawl? I can become constipated?

theLaw

Sorry, what do you mean by slow crawl? I can become constipated?

Not necessarily constipated, but just slows down digestion significantly. Like if you had a huge meal, and it took a long time to fully digest.

OP
Velve921

Velve921

Not necessarily constipated, but just slows down digestion significantly. Like if you had a huge meal, and it took a long time to fully digest.

Ahh got it. My appetite has been insanely low lately as it is...definitely not feeling big meals at the moment. But I will keep that in mind. Thanks!

L

lollipop

This is specifically to kill what exactly? Sibo?
According to that interview SIBO AND lower GI issues. See the interview, I do not want to misrepresent. I can say in an acute situation of extreme stress that caused burning reflux pain, it handled it fast; faster than enzymes which usually do the trick. I am duly impressed. Also helped lower colon gas - all related really.

Regina

According to that interview SIBO AND lower GI issues. See the interview, I do not want to misrepresent. I can say in an acute situation of extreme stress that caused burning reflux pain, it handled it fast; faster than enzymes which usually do the trick. I am duly impressed. Also helped lower colon gas - all related really.
Hi lisaferraro, are you specifically referring to the Atrantil? or with the whole shebang rifaximin and neomycin? thx

L

lollipop

Hi lisaferraro, are you specifically referring to the Atrantil? or with the whole shebang rifaximin and neomycin? thx
Yes @Regina Alantril, I am not sure about long term as I will not need it - but for short term fix, just WoW!

L

lollipop

Have any of you with digestive issues tried niacinamide for any length of time?
I did it from reading one of Tubzy's posts on it. 1500 mg in morning for three days. Worked WELL for acute. Long term healing for me needed these:

Enzymes, lysine, stress reduction, dietary shift, niacinimide, Aspirin, ginger and chamomile tea, and now will add Alantril. Cascara and Activated Charcoal did not work. Was never bad enough to require flowers of sulfur even though gut has been my single point of failure symptomatically for my adult life.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Velve921

Velve921

Did 1 tbsp of charcoal at 3pm yesterday. Gas and diarrhea stopped within 5 hours. I'm good to go today! Great stuff. Thank you.

Regina

I did it from reading one of Tubzy's posts on it. 1500 mg in morning for three days. Worked WELL for acute. Long term healing for me needed these:

Enzymes, lysine, stress reduction, dietary shift, niacinimide, Aspirin, ginger and chamomile tea, and now will add Alantril. Cascara and Activated Charcoal did not work. Was never bad enough to require flowers of sulfur even though gut has been my single point of failure symptomatically for my adult life.
Thx!

sladerunner69

Grab activated charcoal, raw carrots, niacinmide, peptobismal, famatodine, methylene blue, and a few tabs of minocycline. Throw in a blender. add coca cola and ice to taste. Toss that puppy back and enjoy.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals