Foods With A Good Glycine / Methionine Ratio

Vins7

I'm trying to do changes in my diet to fix my metabolic issues (digestion, mood, stress, libido issues), mainly my digestion.

I have some intestinal damage (slight flattening of the intestinal villi) and I think I have high serotonin, because although I do not vomit and have constipation, I had a bad experience after taking a single day an SSRI, the typical seritonergic syndrome (diarrhea, vomiting, baggage, 2 days without being able to eat).

I would like to put aside a little muscle protein (not eliminate it entirely) and experiment more with vegetable protein, eggs and cheese, and significantly increase my consumption of starch carbohydrates and sugars, to improve my digestion among other things.
I heard about the importance of glycine and I would like to know what foods they could eat to have a good supply of glycine and not too much methionine.

Hans

Forum Supporter
I'm trying to do changes in my diet to fix my metabolic issues (digestion, mood, stress, libido issues), mainly my digestion.

I have some intestinal damage (slight flattening of the intestinal villi) and I think I have high serotonin, because although I do not vomit and have constipation, I had a bad experience after taking a single day an SSRI, the typical seritonergic syndrome (diarrhea, vomiting, baggage, 2 days without being able to eat).

I would like to put aside a little muscle protein (not eliminate it entirely) and experiment more with vegetable protein, eggs and cheese, and significantly increase my consumption of starch carbohydrates and sugars, to improve my digestion among other things.
I heard about the importance of glycine and I would like to know what foods they could eat to have a good supply of glycine and not too much methionine.
Red meat (leaner cuts and ground beef), bone broth, chicken necks, ox tail, fish spines, chicken feet and hooves are great sources of gelatin and glycine.
Bone broth specifically can greatly help the gut. About a cup or two daily can work great.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals