Foods - Vitamin E ?

Coderr

I want to get vitamin E from food. What are the nutrients rich in vitamin E?

Nuts and polyunsaturated oils are rich in vitamin E.

I think the only Peaty food to have it in any significant quantity is liver. That's why he usually recommends it as a supplement. But if you avoid pufas you don't need much E anyway.

Having said that, monounsaturated oils are generally held to be somewhat acceptable by Peat, so extra virgin olive oil or high-oleic sunflower oil could be a way of getting vitamin E through food.

milkboi

Having said that, monounsaturated oils are generally held to be somewhat acceptable by Peat, so extra virgin olive oil or high-oleic sunflower oil could be a way of getting vitamin E through food.

Hmm that kinda defeats the purpose of getting more vitamin E, as for every few mgs you will also increase PUFA intake by a few grams.

Gone Peating

Acai berries have a super high amount of vitamin E. They have way more than any other food and it’s not close.

Back in my pre-Peating days I used to love the acai bowl I would get like once a week, I would crave it.

Most of the stuff in stores is just a bunch of syrup tho and not many berries. I bet you could find some online for a reasonable price tho and make it yourself. You just need to add some agave or honey to sweeten it. Acai berries themselves are not sweet

OP
C

Coderr

İsn't sunflower oil pufa?

Frankdee20

Liver is high in Iron, so if it has Vitamin E, they always said not to take same time. Avocado's, wheat germ oil, kiwis, peanuts, etc.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals