Foods that give you perfect no wipe poops

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

Sounds like it's different for everyone. It is my goal for 2022. But thus far, it's been elusive, outside of a few successes.
yeah man, same here. and it is different for everyone, i think the entirety of diet is different for everyone. what works for one person may not work for another. the carrot salad doesnt do much for me though. sometimes psyllium works, but othertimes it doesnt. blueberries are my thing, im gonna expiriment with dehydrated blueberries

Nebula

Almost anything if endotoxin and serotonin are being antagonized. Topical vitamin D, BCAAs, cypro have all given me this effect before.

I'm.No.One

I didn't even know this was a measure of health, guess I'm doing decent in this area at least.

I eat rare red meats, some offal, lots of eggs, fruits, squash, potatoes, soups, lots of raw cheese, apple juice, clean soda, sourdough, ice cream, dandelion tea, just kinda varying amounts of everything & I make an effort to combine carbs/fats/protein.

I go everyday right after breakfast, rarely is it not a "ghost wipe".
Almost anything if endotoxin and serotonin are being antagonized. Topical vitamin D, BCAAs, cypro have all given me this effect before.
I do take cypro, 1mg each evening. Maybe that's why.

Michael Mohn

Omg. This is more than 10 fruits a day. I think that it's not usual eating so many fruits, but interesting. Thanks.
2kg of fresh fruit is about 900kcal of sugar. Over 1200kcal of carbs you reach a normal caloric intake.

Old Irenaeus

I didn't even know this was a measure of health, guess I'm doing decent in this area at least.

I eat rare red meats, some offal, lots of eggs, fruits, squash, potatoes, soups, lots of raw cheese, apple juice, clean soda, sourdough, ice cream, dandelion tea, just kinda varying amounts of everything & I make an effort to combine carbs/fats/protein.

This sounds like a pretty beautiful diet. I bet that would do it.

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

have u noticed any weight gain from cypro? or super dry mouth?

Old Irenaeus

Do you produce your own dandelion tea from dandelions or you purchase it?

Nebula

It definitely messes with my dopamine unfortunately. I wish there was something like cypro without any unwanted side effects. It’s otherwise excellent at keeping stress hormones low and a calcium channel antagonist. When I would supplement magnesium on high dose cypro my saliva would taste full of calcium phosphate ions and my teeth and mouth felt like they had perfect mineralization conditions. That would be the dream supplement for me. A potent calcium antagonist with no side effects.

I'm.No.One

Do you produce your own dandelion tea from dandelions or you purchase it?
I use a lot so I buy it in bulk, roasted. Drink it just like coffee, with some maple syrup & cream.

I'm.No.One

I'm already on a weight gain journey from unrealized chronic under eating + 14 hour work day kinda stress. However, I haven't noticed that I'm gaining anymore rapidly than prior to cypro.

Also, no dry mouth. In fact my inner kinda lower lip that was always chapped no matter what is no longer chapped.

I might avoid the common side effects because I'm using it topically?

Inaut

milk (and calcium supplements) are some of the best things for ghost wipes I've found.

Peating Force

I'm fighting IBS and I tested almost everything (food and supplements) :
- Cypro was good but God was I tired !
- Psyllium Husks
- Calcium
- Potatoes in a way, but too long to digest for my bowels
- Citrullin
- Fasting till noon
- Chia seeds + oats (not Peaty, but works quite well even low dose)
And that's only for the "perfect", I tried way more than that to treat the IBS...

But I'm currently using Lion's Mane and it's the best I've had for now !

Almost perfect every time and even when it's not (once after an alcohol-fueled weekend), I don't have the low energy/irritability that usually comes with my IBS. I cross my fingers because that's the 1st time something is working this well but it's still quite soon (1 week in).

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

calcium carbonate works well with meals. i drink conventional milk.
ive really never noticed a difference between a1 and a2...except price lol. do u drink 1%? skim? whole? homogenized? sorry for asking so much, im collecting data for myself lol

I use a lot so I buy it in bulk, roasted. Drink it just like coffee, with some maple syrup & cream.
I have been taking dandelion in capsule form for 12+ years now. It is one of the only suppliments I take. It is a good source of vitamin K too! I buy it fresh also to add to soups or just drink the water as RP suggests.

"Arguably the first green veggie of spring, dandelions are a top source of Vitamin K. Before you let someone tell you those are weeds in your yard, remind them dandelion greens have 579 μg of Vitamin K per cup."

Inaut

2%, sometimes whole or homogenized. I used to buy expensive milk but gave up on it.
ive really never noticed a difference between a1 and a2...except price lol. do u drink 1%? skim? whole? homogenized? sorry for asking so much, im collecting data for myself lol

DrJ

I think it comes down to several factors and not just specific foods.

First, a non-inflamed colon. This is because the colon mediates the water content of the lumen and it needs to be working properly to have the correct water balance - not too much and not too little. What causes inflammation is probably a bit different for everyone (allergies, sensitivities. Etc.) but gelatin and bone broth probably helps everyone have a more normal colon. Things like cypro might also help an inflamed colon. Some foods or supplements (excess magnesium) might pull too much water into the lumen even if the colon is okay.

Next is bile. Bile is soapy and is what helps achieve a clean, quick exit if water content is in balance AND the bile is not sludgey. This requires both good bile production as well as good bile excretion because bile will get "recycled" but this means it is not carrying out the fat-soluble toxins (like estrogen) which come back through the blood and build up in the bile (again) as the liver tries to excrete them (again).

Good bile production requires adequate cholesterol (so good animal foods like milk, cheese, and egg yoke and high cholesterol shellfish like shrimp, scallops). It also helps to have the bile acid conjugates glycine (e.g. gelatin) and taurine (dairy, shellfish) which will stimulate bile production if cholesterol is adequate.

Good bile excretion is extremely important when producing adequate bile because you need it to leave the body with its fat-soluble toxins. Too much bile contact in the colon (e.g. slow transit time) is a risk factor for colorectal cancer. Fat stimulates bile release from the gall bladder so it's important to have a decent balance of fat with each meal. Next you need to make sure the bile is moving along once released by the gall bladder. If you have great peristalsis this is no problem. If not (probably most people) you need fiber to bind the bile and pull it out. Depending on the state of your gut, it might be challenging to get the right fiber balance. Soluble fiber binds bile better than insoluble, but soluble fiber also swells up multiple times its dry volume when absorbing water and can cause pinching and blocking problems in the 'tangled' intestinal path for someone already experiencing a slow transit time. Insoluble fiber does not swell and also binds bile so is probably safer as Peat suggests.

Sludgey bile will cause a very nasty mess on exit so it's important to pay attention to excretion when you get bile production up and running (i.e. people taking all those taurine, glycine/gelatin supps). Also note that good bile flow will prevent candida from taking hold as well.

The reason why calcium helps some people in this regard is because it binds bile very well. If you have good bile production with good peristalsis or otherwise fast transit time, calcium is a benefit to excreting bile. If not and you have too little bile and/or too slow transit time the calcium will cause the pebble-type constipation as it is is antibacterial (resulting in dysbiosis) so you have no bulk from bacteria turnover nor the soapy effect of bile.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals