Food Sources For Manganese, Boron, Molybdenum And Selenium?

Hazarlar

Last edited:

Forsythia

Maple syrup for manganese. 1 tablespoon of maple syrup has 32% of the RDA for manganese.

OP
M

Motif

turnip greens

black and pinto beans

oat meal

tuna fish..tuna has a very aggressive form of selenium that decreases inflammation.

peanuts

Can't eat tuna :( histamine issues. Same for peanuts.

cyclops

I think he's asking for Peaty sources, right? Not just anything edible that contains these nutrients.

Boron - Dried organic dates from Iran. Sometimes dates are from Turkey, which is known for low boron levels in soil ... And dried apricots, for me. The Top Nutrient-Dense Boron Rich Foods List | AlgaeCal

Turkey has the largest reserves of boron in the world. One of the reasons I've stopped lurking after many years of contented reading is because of statements like these, not because it is false, but because it is the opposite of the truth.

Boron reserves by top countries 2017 | Statistic
EXCLUSIVE - Turkey meets half of world's boron reserve needs

Can't eat tuna :( histamine issues. Same for peanuts.

Histamine reactions are usually a reaction that's caused by dehydration. This is outlined in the book, 'You're not sick, you're thirsty'

I had a hard time with cats until I did an "experiment" where I ate at least ten cups of vegetables per day and my cat allergies subsided 90%. My guess is that I was super dehydrated and the vegetables helped reinstate a level of hydration I'd never had before.

During that time I also had some lemon juice, Apple cider vinegar, salt, some random probiotic, and oil of oregano in the morning and a whole food multivitamin at night.

I don't really eat anything of this sort now, but at the time it was a histamine miracle cure.

LUH 3417

Histamine reactions are usually a reaction that's caused by dehydration. This is outlined in the book, 'You're not sick, you're thirsty'

I had a hard time with cats until I did an "experiment" where I ate at least ten cups of vegetables per day and my cat allergies subsided 90%. My guess is that I was super dehydrated and the vegetables helped reinstate a level of hydration I'd never had before.

During that time I also had some lemon juice, Apple cider vinegar, salt, some random probiotic, and oil of oregano in the morning and a whole food multivitamin at night.

I don't really eat anything of this sort now, but at the time it was a histamine miracle cure.
I stopped being allergic to cats after taking LSD with one. It’s more complicated than hydration I would imagine.

Giraffe

Good food sources of selenium are animal-based. Best is seafood from the ocean. Things that grow inland depend on whatever is in the soil. Next best food source I think are organ meats, muscle meat, milk and eggs. The animals need selenium and iodine, so their feedstuff is often supplemented. Most non-organic animal products have higher contents than organic products. To plants selenium and iodine are not essential: their contents vary widely among regions. (Brazil nuts are touted to be the superfood for restoring selenium in your body, but the truth is: it depends on the soil ... some nuts are very high in selenium / some contain none.)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals