Food Poisoning

coatue

Hi all,

Was just wondering if anyone had any good tips for fighting food poisoning such as from salmonella? Would a tablespoon with activated charcoal be enough? Thanks for any advice!

EIRE24

Yes, activated charcoal but make sure you are not constipated or the AC will constipate you more. I take some cascara with the AC and it works well.

ddjd

what about peat approved antibiotics like minocycline for salmonella??

ddjd

Bump.

Eaten some eggs near expiration about 2 hours ago and now got really bad cramps

I read cyproheptadine can help is that true.????

Razvan

Cyproheptadine saved my life in high dosage when i had a severe virus (food poisoning) from raw oysters,i couldn't eat anything,i was puking everything out for 2 months,i was weak and loosing all my hormones and everything, cyproheptadine in 4-16g dosages cured everything,brought me back to life, no antibiotic,herb or activated charcoal helped.

ddjd

Cyproheptadine saved my life in high dosage when i had a severe virus (food poisoning) from raw oysters,i couldn't eat anything,i was puking everything out for 2 months,i was weak and loosing all my hormones and everything, cyproheptadine in 4-16g dosages cured everything,brought me back to life, no antibiotic,herb or activated charcoal helped.
Incredible. Thanks for sharing. Luckily the betaine HCl and charcoal worked this time

RealNeat

I have read that lugols iodine taken internally may work, acutely, a few drops or so in water depending on % per Hulda Clark (yes, I know she was a controversial and interesting lady to say the least. But she still had some valid points and protocols.) More on the lugol protocol here, Dr. Clark Store | The Leader In Pure Vitamins and Supplements and please as always DYOR (do your own research)

Ray has mentioned raw eggs (fresh lol). I’ve also read magnesium chloride may assist. Large spoonfuls of raw honey would also be therapeutic, possibly in warm milk, both the calcium and compounds in honey help prevent putrefaction and proper response to toxic compounds.

I think hydration and electrolytes are key, official electrolyte recipes exist which are easy and saved me from intense gut irritation and serotonin when I could barely keep my balance and walk in a straight line. After I drank it, I warmed up and fell asleep on the floor of my apartment back to 100% the next day. It was just some sugar and salt in water sloppily stirred and sipped (it’s all I could manage.)

Last edited:

Zoltanman

I've found this to be helpful with lots of cases we dealt with, including a few of my own food poisoning issues:

Hi there, I posted this to another thread but it's worth a copy and paste :): My sure fire food poisoning (if it's confirmed that's what you're dealing with) silver bullet post:

"Stomach acid is your main defense here, lower it more with antacids and this will stay longer and get worse.

I used to run a natural therapies clinic and had great success with food poisoning. I used "Digestion Plus Tablets" by an australian company. Basically a stomach acid booster/supplier. Each tablet contains: Betaine Hydrochloride 650mg. Pepsin (1:10000) (Porcine) 31.5mg. Gentiana Lutea Root Powder (Gentian) 20mg.

This will kill pathogenic strains very well, and the higher acid stomach will send signals of high acid to other parts of the digestion and they will up the alkalinity, again killing more baddies you don't want.

ANY betaine hydrochloride and pepsin tablet or cap will do, and should be available where you are, or able to mail in from close.

Charcoal tablets or capsules are a must also, take 4-5 tablets or caps with a tablespoon of coconut oil (yes, it'll flush you; be close to a toilet till it does.) then, continue to take charcoal away from food, up to 15 caps or tabs a day total. Get them at any pharmacy, no script needed.

Lastly, one emergency case I helped over the phone was going to the ER in the town he was travelling through, he was that bad. His wife rang me for advice, with only the local supermarket at hand, here's how he got better enough to continue travelling in 2 hours and there was no hospital visit needed:

1 heaped teaspoon minced Raw onion, and swallowed with water like it was pills. Repeat every 20 minutes till bowels move, then every 30 minutes to an hour after, till next bowel movement. Assess results. If still feeling off, continue hourly.

If you also take half a clove of peeled and chopped raw garlic + 1/4 raw medium carrot (chewed) + 2 cardamom pods (swallowed whole) when you take the onion you will get an extraordinary kill rate and symptoms will usually lower within 2 hours.

My wife and I ate our way across Vietnam with only those betaine "digestion plus" tablets as protection. Every little roadside hut or stall we wanted to try, we just took a third of a tablet with snacks and a full tablet at meals. Super-powered, iron-stomach happy digestion was the result. Acid REALLY IS your friend here.

Stick to gelatin rich foods as you recover, and look for animal based vitamin A foods, your digestive lining won't get right until you replenish your A status properly.

Hope this helps!!"

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals