Food is making my sick

yeah, strong balsamic vinegar with any salad and sometimes pepper does exactly these things, i have a slight perception that raising blood sugar and oxidation should cure most ailments, i'm about to start eating a lot of starch with coffee (I think starch raises blood sugar well, and coffee will oxidize it? )

at the time i was consuming tons of milk and sugar i was extremely calm... and i could digest stones and the stool was beautiful and perfect, it looked like it had a collagen wrap in it hahahaah
If the starches is what caused this all to happen, eating a whole loaf of bread and a bunch of junk food and PUFA for an extended period of time, apparently causing an extreme inflammation response that you’re keeping going, adding more starches to it all, it would make more sense to me to ditch the starches for a few days, or as I suggested eat it at night instead.

OP
R

Roni123@

If the starches is what caused this all to happen, eating a whole loaf of bread and a bunch of junk food and PUFA for an extended period of time, apparently causing an extreme inflammation response that you’re keeping going, adding more starches to it all, it would make more sense to me to ditch the starches for a few days, or as I suggested eat it at night instead.
well, I'm in doubt, I'm going to do what I'm doing now to keep the sugar stable and when I wake up to consume honey or sugar, I'm going to measure the progress....

then maybe if it's not going well I'll go without starch

no starch makes me very hungry hahaha

well, I'm in doubt, I'm going to do what I'm doing now to keep the sugar stable and when I wake up to consume honey or sugar, I'm going to measure the progress....

then maybe if it's not going well I'll go without starch

no starch makes me very hungry hahaha
I am glad your honey is helping. I am interested to hear what you figure out. Keep me posted !

OP
R

Roni123@

I am glad your honey is helping. I am interested to hear what you figure out. Keep me posted !
this morning I managed to consume 350 ml of hot milk, with cocoa powder and coffee, cheese and polenta, less pain and indigestion and the stools were good...

however I am tired and with little energy and some muscle pain, probably from the very strenuous job....

I want to adapt to consuming milk and I will change my entire diet to just milk, meat and honey

this morning I managed to consume 350 ml of hot milk, with cocoa powder and coffee, cheese and polenta, less pain and indigestion and the stools were good...

however I am tired and with little energy and some muscle pain, probably from the very strenuous job....

I want to adapt to consuming milk and I will change my entire diet to just milk, meat and honey
We’ll this is a good improvement Roni! Don’t be discouraged after just a few days, the pain is better and you got in some milk!

OP
R

Roni123@

We’ll this is a good improvement Roni! Don’t be discouraged after just a few days, the pain is better and you got in some milk!
last night I consumed another 500 ml of milk with cocoa powder, coffee and milk, and a lot of cheese with polenta again haaa, and I ended up feeling a discomfort in the intestinal region that is until this morning, I woke up and didn't consume anything, just yerba mate and sugar

just discomfort but nothing else

I was thinking of making a sourdough bread.

last night I consumed another 500 ml of milk with cocoa powder, coffee and milk, and a lot of cheese with polenta again haaa, and I ended up feeling a discomfort in the intestinal region that is until this morning, I woke up and didn't consume anything, just yerba mate and sugar

just discomfort but nothing else

I was thinking of making a sourdough bread.
I think that a homemade sourdough bread is gonna be less painful than the polenta. Do you normally get that pain at night with other foods or are you now thinking it is the polenta?

OP
R

Roni123@

any dairy product has this tendency to inflame my intestines, but less cheese... polenta doesn't really do me anything

bread sometimes, but it gives me a lot of energy and is very good

any dairy product has this tendency to inflame my intestines, but less cheese... polenta doesn't really do me anything

bread sometimes, but it gives me a lot of energy and is very good
So really then what you have found for sure is that the honey helps?

OP
R

Roni123@

I'm going to stay a little longer with starch and oxidize it

but the solution will most likely be a non-starchy diet

I'm going to stay a little longer with starch and oxidize it

but the solution will most likely be a non-starchy diet
Sounds good to me. You don’t want to change too many things too quickly or you won’t be able to narrow down what the problem is.

OP
R

Roni123@

Sounds good to me. You don’t want to change too many things too quickly or you won’t be able to narrow down what the problem is.
I made chocolate with milk, cocoa powder and sugar and a little bit of it gave me a headache, I'm sure it's milk, but that's ok I'm going to win and I already know how, I'm just going to test it with starch for a while longer

do you know anything that helps burn blood glucose? Besides coffee?

I made chocolate with milk, cocoa powder and sugar and a little bit of it gave me a headache, I'm sure it's milk, but that's ok I'm going to win and I already know how, I'm just going to test it with starch for a while longer

do you know anything that helps burn blood glucose? Besides coffee?
I would think low fat protein would be my first choice.

OP
R

Roni123@

You got this!
I was wondering today, could all my problems be due to an iron deficiency?

since I was basically coming from long years of one meal a day, low protein, then I started Ray Peat basically a lot of milk with coffee at every meal and high doses of aspirin, could all my problems be due to an iron deficiency ?

aniciete

I was wondering today, could all my problems be due to an iron deficiency?

since I was basically coming from long years of one meal a day, low protein, then I started Ray Peat basically a lot of milk with coffee at every meal and high doses of aspirin, could all my problems be due to an iron deficiency ?
Get it tested. I had really low iron following a “peat diet” for 6 months.