Food is making my sick

Roni123@

Hello brothers

My question: I've been eating Peat for years, but lately any food is making me sick, headache and slight indigestion and some cravings what could it be?

before this I spent a little time without eating anything from PEAT because I was moving finally something big and I think that affected something in me

Hello brothers

My question: I've been eating Peat for years, but lately any food is making me sick, headache and slight indigestion and some cravings what could it be?

before this I spent a little time without eating anything from PEAT because I was moving finally something big and I think that affected something in me
I am not understanding your last part, you moved something big and maybe hurt yourself?

What supplements or medications are you taking?

OP
R

Roni123@

I am not understanding your last part, you moved something big and maybe hurt yourself?

What supplements or medications are you taking?
I had to temporarily change location and until I settled down I spent a lot of time eating some pufa and some junk foods
P
usually aspirin and k2

I tolerated milk very well but I currently have an intolerance, this started after eating a loaf of bread and feeling very sick with diarrhea or I think it was the intermittent exchange of days without starches and days with starch

I had to temporarily change location and until I settled down I spent a lot of time eating some pufa and some junk foods
P
usually aspirin and k2

I tolerated milk very well but I currently have an intolerance, this started after eating a loaf of bread and feeling very sick with diarrhea or I think it was the intermittent exchange of days without starches and days with starch

I hardly think lack of starches would be a cause, PUFA and fast food can get the dirty snowball going though. Maybe you should flush things out with some cascara tea and eat some gut healing and calming foods like bone broth.

OP
R

Roni123@

I hardly think lack of starches would be a cause, PUFA and fast food can get the dirty snowball going though. Maybe you should flush things out with some cascara tea and eat some gut healing and calming foods like bone broth.
especially when I'm weak any food makes me really sick and I need a lot of toilet paper for cleaning, but when I have energy the food doesn't do anything bad and my stools are good, quick and clean and solid and don't dirty anything 😅😅

when it's breakfast I tend to feel sick when eating...

I'm trying to go starchless and heal the gut but I end up having a huge craving for starch with protein

especially when I'm weak any food makes me really sick and I need a lot of toilet paper for cleaning, but when I have energy the food doesn't do anything bad and my stools are good, quick and clean and solid and don't dirty anything 😅😅

when it's breakfast I tend to feel sick when eating...

I'm trying to go starchless and heal the gut but I end up having a huge craving for starch with protein
Ray Peat says mornings are when blood sugars are really unstable, so you might wanna skip starches and eggs in the mornings and start with a spoonful of good raw honey, 15 minutes before you eat, and then have a simple protein like mozzarella or some beef. I know when my system was unpredictable mornings, many years ago, what I ate first thing could make or break the rest of how I was feeling the rest of the day.

OP
R

Roni123@

Ray Peat says mornings are when blood sugars are really unstable, so you might wanna skip starches and eggs in the mornings and start with a spoonful of good raw honey, 15 minutes before you eat, and then have a simple protein like mozzarella or some beef. I know when my system was unpredictable mornings, many years ago, what I ate first thing could make or break the rest of how I was feeling the rest of the day.
i will do this climb but i always thought my problems are blood sugar related, when i am energetic and i eat starch with protein and good fat and some coffee i get extremely excited

maybe pure sugar in the morning is a good thing instead of honey?

maybe drinking yerba mate (coffee style) with sugar is a good thing?

when I'm weak and I drink coffee even though, with sugar I get close to passing out and an extremely huge weakness

i will do this climb but i always thought my problems are blood sugar related, when i am energetic and i eat starch with protein and good fat and some coffee i get extremely excited

maybe pure sugar in the morning is a good thing instead of honey?

maybe drinking yerba mate (coffee style) with sugar is a good thing?

when I'm weak and I drink coffee even though, with sugar I get close to passing out and an extremely huge weakness
Near passing out with coffee in the morning sounds like blood sugar issues. Ray Peat says to make sure you have eaten protein before coffee in the morning, something I have not done, but I do put sugar and milk in my coffee. Honey is most nutritious, but pure white sugar could work in a tea, maybe paired with a protein in the morning. I like raw honey first thing in on an empty stomach for several reasons, one including it can get in there and kill bacteria and other things causing trouble. I take a high UMF number Manuka honey often at night, far away from food, for the same reason.

OP
R

Roni123@

Near passing out with coffee in the morning sounds like blood sugar issues. Ray Peat says to make sure you have eaten protein before coffee in the morning, something I have not done, but I do put sugar and milk in my coffee. Honey is most nutritious, but pure white sugar could work in a tea, maybe paired with a protein in the morning. I like raw honey first thing in on an empty stomach for several reasons, one including it can get in there and kill bacteria and other things causing trouble. I take a high UMF number Manuka honey often at night, far away from food, for the same reason.
my new routine tomorrow

get up eat two spoons of white or brown sugar, wait fifteen twenty minutes and eat some starch with cheese and sweet coffee

my new routine tomorrow

get up eat two spoons of white or brown sugar, wait fifteen twenty minutes and eat some starch with cheese and sweet coffee

I would have preferred you to start with raw honey and even a little salt with it, but how is your morning going Roni?

OP
R

Roni123@

I would have preferred you to start with raw honey and even a little salt with it, but how is your morning going Roni?
I got up and consumed just a spoon of honey, took a walk and came back to eat breakfast which ended up being coffee with sugar, polenta (a mixture of corn flour, water and salt, very well cooked) with cheese

still with some pain here and there in the belly, but more energetic and willing, digestion has also improved

*I have a huge need for carbs 😅

I got up and consumed just a spoon of honey, took a walk and came back to eat breakfast which ended up being coffee with sugar, polenta (a mixture of corn flour, water and salt, very well cooked) with cheese

still with some pain here and there in the belly, but more energetic and willing, digestion has also improved

*I have a huge need for carbs 😅

I have a slight allergy to corn, maybe you should swap your polenta out for something like masa which is easier on the stomach, or even a red potato? At least more energy is a step in the right direction. I bet if you keep up the pre-honey routine you will heal and eventually be able to eat anything. Everything use to bloat me and now nothing really does anymore.

OP
R

Roni123@

I have a slight allergy to corn, maybe you should swap your polenta out for something like masa which is easier on the stomach, or even a red potato? At least more energy is a step in the right direction. I bet if you keep up the pre-honey routine you will heal and eventually be able to eat anything. Everything use to bloat me and now nothing really does anymore.
girl can you have energy without starch?

I'm trying to heal myself so I can consume milk and honey, because that's the only way I'd get enough calories to keep me...

I remember when I was extremely energetic I could do anything and at night play so much football that I just couldn't get enough

Being you are eating polenta, here are some other ideas for your morning, that may or may not be perfectly “Peaty”. You are gonna have try a different breakfast to see if it is that polenta causing your pain. For the wings, I boil out the PUFA’s then put them on a baking sheet, slathered in butter, slather them in refined coconut oil and salt and broil them crispy on both sides. The leftovers make an excellent start to a day paired with a good jam.

Attachments

• C3345ABA-FA78-43D3-B06B-2BB39A497D74.jpeg
    C3345ABA-FA78-43D3-B06B-2BB39A497D74.jpeg
    418.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 998C4752-9C98-4E26-9EBC-4C67288DC304.jpeg
    998C4752-9C98-4E26-9EBC-4C67288DC304.jpeg
    880.6 KB · Views: 11
  • F23F65E6-FCEE-49BE-8904-C2AC74B5C20C.jpeg
    F23F65E6-FCEE-49BE-8904-C2AC74B5C20C.jpeg
    447 KB · Views: 10
  • A3654F1D-96B5-414E-8E6F-616C42A1865B.jpeg
    A3654F1D-96B5-414E-8E6F-616C42A1865B.jpeg
    516.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 634A6349-4D0C-4E61-9A94-2390C42DCDA4.jpeg
    634A6349-4D0C-4E61-9A94-2390C42DCDA4.jpeg
    426.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 5A74E956-73A2-4542-BF16-65106E0325E2.jpeg
    5A74E956-73A2-4542-BF16-65106E0325E2.jpeg
    422.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 9EC273E0-51F1-431D-8E78-65FA67E8D19F.jpeg
    9EC273E0-51F1-431D-8E78-65FA67E8D19F.jpeg
    426.2 KB · Views: 10
  • AEF8E852-41C2-4E61-8112-E72075932CD5.jpeg
    AEF8E852-41C2-4E61-8112-E72075932CD5.jpeg
    424 KB · Views: 8
  • 7C56778D-FCF7-4031-9C26-A0544430E86A.jpeg
    7C56778D-FCF7-4031-9C26-A0544430E86A.jpeg
    503.3 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
OP
R

Roni123@

Being you are eating polenta, here are some other ideas for your morning, that may or may not be perfectly “Peaty”. You are gonna have try a different breakfast to see if it is that polenta causing your pain. For the wings, I boil out the PUFA’s then put them on a baking sheet, slathered in butter, slather them in refined coconut oil and salt and broil them crispy on both sides. The leftovers make an excellent start to a day paired with a good jam.
with polenta I could easily reach more than 500 grams of carbohydrates a day, but starch...

I could keep myself without starch just with more fat

with polenta I could easily reach more than 500 grams of carbohydrates a day, but starch...

I could keep myself without starch just with more fat
At the very least, pick another starch and see if it is the corn or is it the starch giving you pain.

OP
R

Roni123@

At the very least, pick another starch and see if it is the corn or is it the starch giving you pain.
I got up today, consumed my honey, waited fifteen minutes and ate, the food made me feel less ill, no headache, moderate but stable energy, but a slight discomfort, I think, caused by the cheese or polenta, a burning sensation in the intestinal region... .

coffee doesn't hurt me but milk apparently does, I need to cure this intolerance....

yesterday I had an extremely hard day at work, in the extreme sun, shirtless planting trees all afternoon and piling up rocks, I was simply in a terrible physical exhaustion that seems to reduce over the days, maybe an adaptation?

I got up today, consumed my honey, waited fifteen minutes and ate, the food made me feel less ill, no headache, moderate but stable energy, but a slight discomfort, I think, caused by the cheese or polenta, a burning sensation in the intestinal region... .

coffee doesn't hurt me but milk apparently does, I need to cure this intolerance....

yesterday I had an extremely hard day at work, in the extreme sun, shirtless planting trees all afternoon and piling up rocks, I was simply in a terrible physical exhaustion that seems to reduce over the days, maybe an adaptation?

It sounds like you going in the right direction Roni, coating your stomach with the honey before eating, which helps with balancing blood sugar too. Doing a little food elimination will get you to the bottom of it, but looking a little on the internet, your stress or a food intolerance looks like a possible culprit….

“Signs and symptoms of functional dyspepsia may include:

Pain or burning in the stomach, bloating, excessive belching, or nausea after meals”

“Studies of dyspepsia diets reveal that food items such as pickles, sausages, vinegar, bolognas, tea, grains, soft drinks, red pepper, pasta, pizza, and salty foods aggravate symptoms of indigestion.“

“Stress is purported to be a major cause of non-ulcer dyspepsia, defined here as dyspepsia where peptic ulcer, oesophagitis, and cancer are excluded by endoscopy. There is a subgroup of non-ulcer dyspepsia patients who have no definite cause for their dyspepsia, provisionally termed essential dyspepsia.“

“Stress has to be understood as a process that develops in time, and the brain (especially the neocortex and the frontal lobes) organizes the adaptive and developmental processes in both the spatial and temporal dimensions. The meaning of a situation influences the way the organism responds. For example, the stress of being restrained for a long time can cause major gastrointestinal bleeding and ulcerization, but if the animal has the opportunity to bite something during the stress (signifying its ability to fight back, and the possibility of escape) it can avoid the stress ulcers.“
-Ray Peat

OP
R

Roni123@

“Stress has to be understood as a process that develops in time, and the brain (especially the neocortex and the frontal lobes) organizes the adaptive and developmental processes in both the spatial and temporal dimensions. The meaning of a situation influences the way the organism responds. For example, the stress of being restrained for a long time can cause major gastrointestinal bleeding and ulcerization, but if the animal has the opportunity to bite something during the stress (signifying its ability to fight back, and the possibility of escape) it can avoid the stress ulcers.“
-Ray Peat
yeah, strong balsamic vinegar with any salad and sometimes pepper does exactly these things, i have a slight perception that raising blood sugar and oxidation should cure most ailments, i'm about to start eating a lot of starch with coffee (I think starch raises blood sugar well, and coffee will oxidize it? )

at the time i was consuming tons of milk and sugar i was extremely calm... and i could digest stones and the stool was beautiful and perfect, it looked like it had a collagen wrap in it hahahaah

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals