Food crisis…

Giraffe

I think this is mainly about nitrogen. My understanding is that farmers in Germany have to analyse the soil and then they need to calculate how much nitrogen they are allowed to add. The farmers complain that the amount is too little, and in some regions - supposedly to protect the water - it's even less. There have been such restrictive rules in Denmark since the 1990 or so. The result was that over the time the protein content of wheat decreased by more than 20%. I read that the quality of the wheat was so bad that they couldn't make bread any longer. So they used it to feed their animals. And when the protein content decreased even more the wheat wasn't good enough for the animals either.

Peatress

I think this is mainly about nitrogen. My understanding is that farmers in Germany have to analyse the soil and then they need to calculate how much nitrogen they are allowed to add. The farmers complain that the amount is too little, and in some regions - supposedly to protect the water - it's even less. There have been such restrictive rules in Denmark since the 1990 or so. The result was that over the time the protein content of wheat decreased by more than 20%. I read that the quality of the wheat was so bad that they couldn't make bread any longer. So they used it to feed their animals. And when the protein content decreased even more the wheat wasn't good enough for the animals either.
Thank you for explaining.

Peatress

The elite have planned that millions should die.

I read somewhere it's in the billions.

David PS

Giraffe

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals