Food And Supplement Log

OP
N

nomoreketones

Ending the No Starch experiment.

I have not eaten any starch for a week and a half and I'm ending the experiment already. I'm not yet at a point where I can thrive without starch.

I'm getting fatter for sure (mirror test) and I'm lethargic despite drinking 1/2 to 1 gallon of orange juice every day + honey in addition to fat sources like dairy and nuts. Maybe all the PUFA in the nuts is the problem but I can't do a starch free diet without nuts because I will need to eat two dozen eggs every day which would be a lot of PUFA too. I can't eat much meat because meat causes a major stress response in me.

I'm thinking of doing the starch/gelatin diet with vegetable powders and supplements to meat all my nutritional needs. I'm going to finish up all the food I have in my fridge and re-evaluate.

OP
N

nomoreketones

Waist: 41.75"
Weight: 235.2

I had starch in the form of granola in addition to by diet of eggs, cheese, nuts, orange juice, honey, and coconut oil the last two days. Today I will use up most of this food.

Tomorrow begins by rice/gelatin diet that is extremely low fat and extremely low fructose.

OP
N

nomoreketones

Day 1 of rice/gelatin diet.

Starting Measurements:
Waist: 42.25"
Weight: 236.2

Just a few days of adding starch to my diet that had a lot of fat and sugar is really causing me to blow up really fast. When I do eat fat & sugar I really need to avoid starch completely.

Today is the first day of my rice/gelatin diet. I will be taking supplements and veggie powders such as blueberry powder extract to make up of micro-nutrient deficiencies. I'll compile a full list of what I'm taking this weekend.

OP
N

nomoreketones

Waist: 42"
Weight: 234.0

I have a two pound container of honey so I decided to not make the diet fructose free. I'm using a little honey to sweeten the rice/gelatin I eat. If my weight doesn't drop by the time the bottle of honey is empty I won't reorder and I'll go fructose free a that point.

OP
N

nomoreketones

Waist: 42"
Weight: 234.0

*** Anti-Peat Warning ***

Diet consists of Coffee, Rice, Gelatin, Honey, Whole Foods Whole O's cereal, veggie powders, supplements.

I've been having black Coffee (anti peat) for breakfast and lunch. Dinner is Rice/Gelatin/Veggie Powder. I eat Whole Food O's before bed with water.

OP
N

nomoreketones

Waist: 42.25"
Weight: 234.6

Added corn pasta and tomato puree to my diet earlier this week.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals