Fondue anyone?

Philomath

Eating Peat Style has not been an easy transition for my family. I've only recently gotten everyone out of the "three square meals" and the meat/salad/veggie/bread dinner mentality. The meals I end up making slant toward the soups/stews or easy go-to's like breakfast for dinner.
However, I recently came across a Groupon for a local fondue restraunt and it made me think... is this the perfect way to eat Peat Style??
Gluten free cheese sauces with veggies or preferably fruit dipped in it, fruit dipped in soy free chocolate sauces, fondue bourguignonne (raw meat or potato cubes dipped and cooked in hot olive or coconut oil) then dipped again in more sauce. These sauces could have peaty ingredients like gelatin, salt, sugar etc.
It seems like it could be an interesting, easy, slower and more communal way to eat as a family. Is anyone doing this now?

lindsay

gummybear said:
Raclette is tasty

Raclette is the bomb!! And super fun to do with lots of people. A great way to enjoy a slow dinner :) Our German friends bought us a Raclette one year for Christmas and we love it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals