• Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

Fondness For Travel

boris

Didn't they hear that there is no real danger from smear infection? They tested 400 infected homes. Dead viral particles were found, but they were not infectious.

NRW launches COVID-19 research on disease prevention
"Also, smear tests were taken to establish whether COVID-19 was a smear infection that could be transmitted by touching door handles and the like. No indication of this was found in Heinsberg."

Remember when we were warned it survives over 2 weeks on surfaces and even outside on the street? For a few days I was wiping down every milk carton I bought like a fool.

Last edited:

boris

Coronavirus dies in sunlight in just minutes, groundbreaking Homeland Security study claims

Egypt-sterilizes-pyramids-against-coronavirus5.jpg
egypt-fumigates-and-disinfects-its-pyramids-by-coronavirus.jpg

Energizer

Wow, all these optical props are pretty pitiful to witness. I'm sure Purell and the companies that sell these "disinfectants" don't mind all the free publicity for their useless products!

boris

That ridiculous close up shot of the hand sanitizer is hilarious :lol: