Folic acid to be added to flour in the UK to prevent spinal conditions in babies

P

Peatness

Folic acid will be added to non-wholemeal wheat flour across the UK to help prevent life-threatening spinal conditions in babies.

I have my thoughts as to why this is being done now but I will keep it to myself

Jon2547

It will lead to an increase in colon cancers.

Food fortification is one of those things that falls under good intentions. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

OP
P

Peatness

I no longer believe our government acts with good intention. I look for motivation.

OP
P

Peatness

THis is how the mirror newpaper covers this story

"These people are terrorists who'd happily kill us all for a false ideology, says Fleet Street Fox. Anyone who objects to vaccines, folic acid in bread, or democracy should be jailed and deradicalised"

I dread whatever false flag is being pinned on us

TheCalciumCad

THis is how the mirror newpaper covers this story

"These people are terrorists who'd happily kill us all for a false ideology, says Fleet Street Fox. Anyone who objects to vaccines, folic acid in bread, or democracy should be jailed and deradicalised"

I dread whatever false flag is being pinned on us
Couldn't even read that, not written by a human.

Jon2547

Yes, anyone who has five functioning brain cells and is concerned about cell tower radiation and pesticides and vaccines is a terrorist and the playground media is using all its power to demonize.