Folate?

yomama

Methylfolate is supposed to have better bioavailability but if no one works for you give a try to the Trimethylglycine (TMG Betaine) which is able to re-methylate homocysteine (assuming you are looking for that).

Hanzo

on a daily i come very short on Folate any downsides to this. Not many foods have folate unless i eat cereal

D

danishispsychic

although it is not peaty- I make eat edamame ( high in folate ) a few times a week because I have MTHFR mutation and folate is hard to find in foods that I don't eat... like greens. :) I put tons of salt on them. I Postmate them from my local Sushi house.

Waremu

Orange juice is a very good source of folate, for those who drink it. 5-6 cups of fresh OJ will give you a full days worth of your RDA of folate. Liver is also a good source.

Hanzo

Orange juice is a very good source of folate, for those who drink it. 5-6 cups of fresh OJ will give you a full days worth of your RDA of folate. Liver is also a good source.

Nice didn't know that! Unfortunately orange juice cause too much gas for me I think it feeds bacteria a lot more than grape juice which is my main juice source

Hanzo

although it is not peaty- I make eat edamame ( high in folate ) a few times a week because I have MTHFR mutation and folate is hard to find in foods that I don't eat... like greens. :) I put tons of salt on them. I Postmate them from my local Sushi house.

I think I'll accept soy a bit more than I have been. Or at least lentils like beans. They taste delicious and are incredibly more nutritious than what some people make them out to be.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals