Folate constipation

cureme

hi guys!
i need a little help about folate.

I am suplementing b12 (5.000 mcg) with folate (400 mcg) because i'm with a severe carence. ( i was vegan about 5 years). at last i'm feeling good with myself. the sintoms gone (including a depression an erectil disfunction).

BUT i'm very constipated, i can not use the bath.
I tryed senna, but doesnt work well. I need continue with suplement, i was very weak and painfull and now i'm live again.

someone know what to do?

marcar72

someone know what to do?

I've recently read that focusing on B9 and B12 without B1 can cause constipation. (due to B1 depletion) I've come to understand that B1 is probably the most important B vitamin (they're all vital though) even more so then the B3 (niacinamide) that people in "Peatdom" seem to revere. Google for more info and check out Elliot Overton's "eonutrition" Youtube channel.

OP
cureme

cureme

I've recently read that focusing on B9 and B12 without B1 can cause constipation. (due to B1 depletion) I've come to understand that B1 is probably the most important B vitamin (they're all vital though) even more so then the B3 (niacinamide) that people in "Peatdom" seem to revere. Google for more info and check out Elliot Overton's "eonutrition" Youtube channel.
Thank you. I'll read about

serling78

This is discouraging. I have chronic constipation issues and after my gastro had me do a colonoscopy and when they found nothing wrong, he told me to take b12 and folate specifically to help with constipation. I just started yesterday.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals