Flying

Jake

When flying do you opt out of going through the X-ray scanner? I have never tried to do this.

If so, do you catch any flack from the TSA?

Attachments

• ResearchLinks6.pdf
    390.7 KB · Views: 29
  • Carbohydratespdf.pdf
    675.4 KB · Views: 49

kiran

I've done it twice now. The second time I got a lecture on how the scanners are safe, while the guy was patting me down.

Yves

I always felt off after going through those scanners, but was never sure if it was something real or not. Does Peat have an opinion on those scanners? I know he doesn't like x-rays

nwo2012

I would definitely opt out and let the paedophilic sick minions of the TSA get their kicks rather than potential DNA damage. These rays can damage DNA there is no doubt as there is no such thing as safe radiation, its all cumulative. And I would especially worry about kids.

The whole idea of the TSA would be laughable if it wasnt so potentially damaging and so degrading. And it is only going to get worse as they move to sport venues, bus stations, train stations and highways. I think my nick explains my position well enough. ;)

nwo2012

RP
Microwaves can cause sickness, including cancer, and that wavelength hasn't been studied enough to know how dangerous it is. Robert Becker's discussion of the dangers in Body Electric is worth reading.