haidut

Forum Supporter
It is funny how the knowledge about toxicity of a given chemical can be so widespread in certain areas of the world and completely censored in others. Not only that, but India seems to have banned fluoride for causing the same issues that Western medicine claims it prevents! Let's see if other countries follow suit as a result of this decision affecting the health of more than 1 billion people.
Btw, the same directive also banned the supplement PQQ, which some people on the forum have reported taking. Peat has spoken against its use before but did not provide specific reasons for not using it.

Additives make your food highly unsafe
"...The scientific panel of the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has recommended that fluoride, potato protein, willow bark extract, lemon balm and pyrroloquinoline quinone (PQQ) must not be used in any food product as they are unsafe for human consumption."

"...Fluoride is found in foods that contain water. Untreated water has a high fluoride content which is residue from agriculture and industrial waste. The food processing industries that use this water have been told to test the level of fluoride in the water before use. Fluoride is found in liquids more than solids. It is most commonly found in a) Fruit juices; the highest content is found in apple and grape juice b) Sauces like tomato sauce c) Salads that are eaten raw and not properly washed d) Soda e) Toothpaste, mouthwash and dietary supplements. Excess fluoride in the body causes thyroid, arthritis, dementia, bone fractures and dental fluorosis."

"...Pyrroloquinoline quinine (PQQ) is a compound. It is found naturally in soil and also foods such as kiwi fruit and in human breast milk. It is also added to skimmed milk and dietary supplements.PQQ's role as a vitamin has been controversial since its introduction in 2005. PQQ can be toxic and can damage the kidney and liver. There is a lot of debate about dietary supplements that have PQQ. FSSAI states that it must not be used as its safety parameters have not been identified."

http://fluoridealert.org/news/fssai-directs-fbos-to-discontinue-fluoride-use-due-to-safety-concerns/
"...The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) recently directed the food business operators (FBOs) to discontinue running businesses involving foods containing two ingredients, namely fluoride and potato protein isolate, with immediate effect and withdraw the same from the market keeping in view the safety concerns. Further, it also ordered the discontinuation, with immediate effect, of products containing ingredients like willow bark extract, pyrrol quinoline quinone and lemon bam, as they have been identified to exhibit the properties of drugs. However, the sale of products already manufactured or imported is permitted until June 30, 2018."

Last edited:

Ritchie

This is interesting thanks for posting this. I'm curious about the rationale for banning potato protein. What is your understanding of this @haidut and why do you think they hold issue with potato protein? I would have thought it would be a very safe and even beneficial food additive..

jyb

Agree - what's going on with potato protein and willow bark?!

Wagner83

"It is most commonly found in a) Fruit juices; the highest content is found in apple and grape juice b) Sauces like tomato sauce c) Salads that are eaten raw and not properly washed d) Sodas"

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
This is interesting thanks for posting this. I'm curious about the rationale for banning potato protein. What is your understanding of this @haidut and why do you think they hold issue with potato protein? I would have thought it would be a very safe and even beneficial food additive..

Maybe produced industrially it is some form of waste that is heavily contaminated with either pesticides or some other poison like heavy metals. If it is widely consumed in a such a big country then it is probably not a small scale operation and most industrial scale products are toxic these days.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
D

danishispsychic

hmmm. i am still dealing with the various parasites/bacteria that i caught while on business is dehli. i love india but if i go again, i will wear a hazmat suit.... whats up with banning lemon balm? what about the horrific air quality? i do applaud them for banning fluoride ...they know it makes people dumber and it is a very smart and progressive country. just not that clean.

InChristAlone

Fluoride in the water is evil. Plain and simple. All lies, they know it's an industrial waste product. I wish the US would take it out then I wouldn't need to use reverse osmosis or pay for spring water. It is the most difficult to remove from water.

D

danishispsychic

Fluoride in the water is evil. Plain and simple. All lies, they know it's an industrial waste product. I wish the US would take it out then I wouldn't need to use reverse osmosis or pay for spring water. It is the most difficult to remove from water.
totally- now i just drink coffee that i make from super filtered or distilled, oj, milk, and coke with sugar. hate to say but i dont drink water much. what would the US do if they could not dumb down a whole lot of the population with chemicals or kill the thyroids of many.... they know exactly what they are doing. its like the life expectancy is engineered..

yerrag

Did India ban fluoride to keep fluoride away, or to make fluoride go away? I would think it's the former. I'm just glad our water supply isn't fluoride-contaminated in the Philippines. Don't know why, but thankful, that our water utility operators and maybe our health department could stand up to the all-knowing experts from the US.

InChristAlone

Makrosky

hmmm. i am still dealing with the various parasites/bacteria that i caught while on business is dehli. i love india but if i go again, i will wear a hazmat suit.... whats up with banning lemon balm? what about the horrific air quality? i do applaud them for banning fluoride ...they know it makes people dumber and it is a very smart and progressive country. just not that clean.
Could you explain what happened to you ? Parasites and bacteria? What kind of them and how do you know you caught them ?

Users @lisaferraro and @Greg says have experience dealing with "Indian parasites" LOL

Makrosky

Crap, so beer is out :): So is wine. How do you (as an Italian) feel about dumping wine?
Man, seriously, you can drink beer and wine once in a week it's not gonna destroy your thyroid specially if the rest of your life is "pro-thyroid". Giving some pleasure and social drinking to your body will surely extend it's lifespan also ;-)

Wagner83

I feel like dumping it in my mouth :cool
The last few months and since discovering this forum I've lost absolutely all interest in alcohol, by that I mean I find it repulsive (maybe some cider/pear cider for the taste if it's around but it never is). I used to enjoy being nicely drunk once in a while that is gone too.

The last few months and since discovering this forum I've lost absolutely all interest in alcohol, by that I mean I find it repulsive (maybe some cider/pear cider for the taste if it's around but it never is). I used to enjoy being nicely drunk once in a while that is gone too.
Good for you :cool

Back
Top Bottom