Fluoride In Tap Water Could Be A Causative Factor In Diabetes

haidut

Forum Supporter
While the public health authorities continue their mantra on the "benefits" of fluoride for teeth and bone health, there are quite a few research groups that have been producing solid evidence to the contrary. As many of you know, fluoride is a proven thyroid inhibitor. As such, it is expected to cause a wide variety of matebolic ailments the most prominent of which is diabetes II. And this new study found exactly that - fluoride at levels found in common tap water may be one of the causative factors behind the epidemic of diabetes II.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/08/160817132107.htm

"...A recent study published in the Journal of Water and Health examined links between water fluoridation and diabetes. Type 2 diabetes is a growing epidemic in the United States. Incidence rates have nearly quadrupled in the past 32 years and show no signs of stopping. According to the study, fluoridation with sodium fluoride could be a contributing factor to diabetes rates in the United States, as the chemical is a known preservative of blood glucose."

"...Fluegge reported that a one milligram increase in average county fluoride levels predicted a 0.17% increase in age-adjusted diabetes prevalence. Digging deeper revealed differences between the types of fluoride additives used by each region. The additives linked to diabetes in the analyses included sodium fluoride and sodium fluorosilicate. Fluorosilicic acid seemed to have an opposing effect and was associated with decreases in diabetes incidence and prevalence. Counties that relied on naturally occurring fluoride in their water and did not supplement with fluoride additives also had lower diabetes rates. The positive association between fluoridation and diabetes was discovered when Fluegge adjusted fluoride exposure levels to account for estimated per capita tap water consumption. "The models present an interesting conclusion that the association of water fluoridation to diabetes outcomes depends on the adjusted per capita consumption of tap water," explained Fluegge. "Only using the concentration [of added fluoride] does not produce a similarly robust, consistent association." For this reason, Fluegge adjusted his calculations to incorporate tap water consumption, instead of sticking to calculations that rely on "parts per million" measurements of fluoride in the water."

Tarmander

I am pretty sure that fluoridating the water was the height of stupidity of our civilization. Of all the things...radiation, PUFA, etc...the adding of fluoride I think trumps them all. With the years of practice at these fluoride programs, it is now everywhere. In the soil, in our veggies, in our pipes and walls. Future civilizations will look back and say "holy crap! They put this toxic mineral in their water because they thought it was GOOD for them?! No wonder they drove themselves off a cliff." I really hope we can be a lesson to them, not only at the stupidity of humans and the need for humility, but also the extent we will go to prolonging that stupidity.

michael94

Stupidity would imply they did not and do not know exactly what they are doing. As for the majority of "people", regurgitating this nonsense with a malicious origin, they're barely even human. More like mechanical flesh automatons devoid of any beauty or authenticity. Just go to any public place and look around you will know what I mean. Luckily it is all coming to an end this year.

in the meantime to combat fluoride ...borax powder ( in small amounts ) is helpful and also has good benefits on hormones

like such Borax - All Natural Sodium Borate 10 mol Mineral Powder

Last edited by a moderator:

michael94

What do you mean? Is the fluoridation going to stop? Can it, please?

oh liubo...yes. The fluoride, yes, gone. As well debt slavery as well entropic decay. This frosted shi-tsicle of a world will be revealed for the fraud it is. Those that have sunken their teeth into it, stammering back in disgust, know there is little to be lost and eagerly await that end, which is not the end, but the end of the beginning. A final wring of the towel, a journey through the cosmic sieve...A painful but necessary transition. You will know what I speak of in the coming months...September, October, November...So very close.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
You will know what I speak of in the coming months...September, October, November...So very close.
Well, I think you are a few months off, but that's ok. :)

Last edited:

Luann

@icecreamlover your flight of poetry was just, so moving. you are hilarious :P no but for real, elections aside, its so exhausting taking water from home EVERYWHERE, work, church, etc - bc all those places pump fluoride waste into their tap. Waa

DaveFoster

I am pretty sure that fluoridating the water was the height of stupidity of our civilization. Of all the things...radiation, PUFA, etc...the adding of fluoride I think trumps them all. With the years of practice at these fluoride programs, it is now everywhere. In the soil, in our veggies, in our pipes and walls. Future civilizations will look back and say "holy crap! They put this toxic mineral in their water because they thought it was GOOD for them?! No wonder they drove themselves off a cliff." I really hope we can be a lesson to them, not only at the stupidity of humans and the need for humility, but also the extent we will go to prolonging that stupidity.
True; it was akin to building pipes made from lead, (Romans).

Travis

Fluoride has no known function in the human body and is incompatible with life. This is certainly the most toxic element in the first 3 groups of the periodic table.

Due to its' high charge and low mass, flouride cannot be completely removed by distillation. Aluminum oxide is a great way to adsorb it.

With any luck he'll turn the fluoridated water into freshly squeezed OJ

And he'll teach people to put everything in context... and finally dispel the pregnenolone steal theory :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Luann

Greenland, which until recently was the main source of natural cryolite, has six times the suicides that the U.S. does. Pike's Peak CO, another natural source of cryolite, has a high suicide rate too.

Travis

Aluminum Oxide is insoluble. Humans only absorb about .05% of ingested Aluminum. This is an average number that is probably even a bit less for Aluminum Oxide, and a bit more for Aluminum Citrate.

That's why I always shave some tinfoil over my pasta...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals