Fluoride And Mexican Coca Cola

charlie

The Law & Order Admin
All this talk about fluoride got me to thinking. Does Mexican Coke have fluoride in it? :confused

charlie

The Law & Order Admin
Ugggh, so I called the 1-800 number on the bottle and talked to a nice gentleman. He said since they use the local water supply, that whatever is in the water supply would also be in the coke. He said there are several places in Mexico that bottle it, so it would be hard to pin point what comes from where.

So, I guess, yesterday, I enjoyed my last bottle........... of coke!. :banghead :cuss

charlie

The Law & Order Admin
It probably comes back to the same thing, what water supply are they using.....

R

ratcheer

RP has mentioned - in a radio interview I think - that Mexican Coke will usually NOT have fluoride. Not many places in Mexico fluoridate their water.

charlie

The Law & Order Admin
Ratcheer, welcome to the forum! :welcome

That would be some great news if so. But, the guy on the phone said most likely it would have fluoride. Maybe he doesn't know the entire story, I dunno.

FunkOdyssey

I can imagine much worse things than flouride in local mexican water sources.

Attachments

• Demystifying dementia.doc
    58 KB · Views: 69

charlie

The Law & Order Admin
:rolling I have some coke for sale, cheap. :drinkingbuddies

Birdie

ratcheer said:
RP has mentioned - in a radio interview I think - that Mexican Coke will usually NOT have fluoride. Not many places in Mexico fluoridate their water.
That was what came to my mind when I thought about this.

PeatFeat

Charlie said:
:rolling I have some coke for sale, cheap. :drinkingbuddies

Charlie,
I too avoid fluoride at all costs due to my slow thyroid. That being said, I don't think an occasional coke made with fluoridated water is going to do much harm. Being too strict with any diet or eating style can have it's negative effects, which i've learned. Don't deprive yourself of something you enjoy for a relatively insignificant reason. Trust me, the stress would likely do more harm than good. Besides, we don't even know for sure if they use fluoride in their water.

charlie

The Law & Order Admin
PeatFeat, thats some good advice about not "stressing it". I do have my one coke a day which I don't stress at all. I actually quite enjoy it. :)

pboy

Anyone ever tried using a home carbonation machine to make their own soda?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J Does Mexican Coke Have Fluoride Too? Soda (Mexican Coke, Pepsi, etc.) 5
A Metabolic Side Effects Of Fluoride (a Halogen) Improved With Tamarind Leaf Thyroid and Hormones 0
J Fluoride Content Of Sparkling Water An Issue? Water 10
burtlancast The Relationship Of Fluoride Exposure, The Pineal Gland And Sleep In Adolescents Insomnia, Sleep Issues 20
A Can Someone Explain Why Fluoride Is Bad? Ask For Help or Advice 9
A Does Boron And Aluminium Content In Black Tea Neutralize Fluoride Ions? Ask For Help or Advice 2
haidut Exposure To Fluoride Actually Damages Teeth, Even At Low Concentrations Scientific Studies 3
A How Much Of Fluoride Content In Tea Goes To The Brain? Ask For Help or Advice 7
E Fluoride Affects Endocrine System Health 0
B Where To Get Fluoride, Chlorine Free Water? Ask For Help or Advice 31
Inaut #09: Estrogen, Fluoride, Pregnancy, Children And Metabolism With Georgi Dinkov And Emma Sgourakis Danny Roddy 3
S San Pellegrino Sparkling Water Fluoride Content A Problem? Beverages, Fruits, Sugars 12
shine Choline Supplementation Alleviates Fluoride-induced Testicular Toxicity By Restoring The NGF And MEK Scientific Studies 1
jzeno Brief Fluoride Documentary On The History Of Fluoride In The US And Its Danger (in Three Parts) Miscellaneous Health Discussions 1
A The Fluoride And Aluminium Content Of Black Tea? Ask For Help or Advice 8
haidut Fluoride At Levels In Tap Water Is As Toxic As Lead And Mercury For The Brain Scientific Studies 43
B Fluoride Poisoning/Toxicity Help Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 9
GutFeeling How To Remove Fluoride From Water With Plants Scientific Studies 23
haidut Fluoride Now Officially Banned In India As A Known Toxin Scientific Studies 53
haidut Fluoride Exposure (in Utero) Lowers IQ Scientific Studies 2
R [Study] Effects Of Fluoride On The Thyroid Gland And Endocrine System Thyroid and Hormones 0
haidut Fluoride In Tap Water Could Be A Causative Factor In Diabetes Scientific Studies 32
haidut Taurine Reverses Thyroid Inhibition Due To Fluoride Scientific Studies 51
burtlancast Nitric Oxide, Nitrates, Nitrites, And Fluoride, KMUD, 2015 Audio Interview Transcripts 5
Dan Wich KMUD: 12-18-15 Nitric Oxide, Nitrates, Nitrites, and Fluoride KMUD Radio-The Herb Doctors 8
J Kids Given Fluoride Milk Children 13
haidut Green Tea, Fluoride Reduce Thyroid Function By As Much As 50% Beverages, Fruits, Sugars 53
M Orange juice concentrate fluoride concerns Fruit Juice 12
haidut Fluoride In Tap Water Is One Likely Cause Of Hypothyroidism Scientific Studies 62
G New research highlights the dangers of fluoride Miscellaneous Health Discussions 2
J Fluoride & Thyroid Miscellaneous Health Discussions 2
O Does Coffee Prevent The Absorption Of Fluoride? Coffee 4
metabolizm Mexican Coke / UK Coke Ask For Help or Advice 2
JayDee 2020.10.31 : Danny Roddy #38 : In Defense Of Mexican Coke | The Authoritarian Metabolism | Etc Audio Interview Transcripts 9
TheBeard Mexican Coke Is A Lie Beverages, Fruits, Sugars 42
Lewis Acid Mexican Pharmacy Pharmaceutical Drugs 0
LuMonty Possible Aldi Mexican Coke Sale Soda (Mexican Coke, Pepsi, etc.) 6
Cirion Mexican Coke Without Toxic Additives Soda (Mexican Coke, Pepsi, etc.) 35
A UK Sugar Tax - Now Only Coke And Pepsi Have Full Sugar "Mexican" Style :) Beverages, Fruits, Sugars 1
A Mexican Town Only Drinks Coke-Diabetes Deaths Up 30% Ask For Help or Advice 59
D Question About My Mexican Drug Store Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 17
Evic677 Mexican Cola Made With Cane Sugar Soda (Mexican Coke, Pepsi, etc.) 5
F "Authentic" Mexican flan Recipes 0
B Need advice for buying from Mexican pharmacies! Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 2
I Cynomel & cynoplus alternative My Mexican Drugstore long wait Synthetic Thyroid 3
charlie Mexican Coke Faces Extinction, May Drop Cane Sugar for HFCS Soda (Mexican Coke, Pepsi, etc.) 20
Philomath Red Bull - better than Mexican Coke? Beverages, Fruits, Sugars 4
S Mexican Cola HFCS Soda (Mexican Coke, Pepsi, etc.) 8
G Coca-Cola Mexican Coke Soda (Mexican Coke, Pepsi, etc.) 79
G HFCS (Heavy Metals, Mercury, Mexican Coca-Cola) Kmud Interview: Oct.10, 2010 - Sugar II [Clipped.I 0