Flowers of sulphur

Lorettajfu

They are all going to say that, its the governments way of stopping you from taking it. I have been doing alot of reading about this product, I want to start taking it for my cough, starting out with a very low dose. I was told a half capsule and build it up to 3 capsules full 2 times a day.

OP
S

SamYo123

I
They are all going to say that, its the governments way of stopping you from taking it. I have been doing alot of reading about this product, I want to start taking it for my cough, starting out with a very low dose. I was told a half capsule and build it up to 3 capsules full 2 times a day.
I have the powder stuff I’ll take a pic later

LUH 3417

Ray said to take the tip of a teaspoon with some honey 3 days in a row

Lorettajfu

I went to the Colorado hot surfer springs and bottled up 6 gallons of the sulfur water into small container bottles. Got home put them into a deep freeze and now I just started nubulizing and drinking a tablespoon a day for my cough, I have to tell you over the last week it has gotten alot better,. I have been coughing for over 8 years and still trying to find a cure other than drugs Drs want to put me on. No thanks.

OP
S

SamYo123

I believe Ray is against the idea that sugar feeds candida but ok. Find something that works for you
I dont know if his statement is true for those who have symptoms from it

And I dont think I have candidia since my tongue is pink without Milk

Ben.

I didn't know about the importance of it being sublimed instead of grinded. I had grinded sulphur here and it didn't do much.

I got and tried the sublimed one today and i defenietely notice a difference. Perhaps its just placebo but i feel overall better. I'll take it the next two days too.

Note: i've a coated tongue for almost 5 years now with nothing being able to help it long term.

jacob

I got and tried the sublimed one today and i defenietely notice a difference. Perhaps its just placebo but i feel overall better. I'll take it the next two days too.

Note: i've a coated tongue for almost 5 years now with nothing being able to help it long term.

Did this help with your coated tongue?

Ben.

Did this help with your coated tongue?

No but it might help someone else depending on the issue. My coated tongue has reduced significantly with copper sulphate and boron lately tho. I hope that this time it lasts/keeps on getting better.

PeatBull

So I finally found this precipitated sulphur here in my country. Have been taking it orally for 3-4 days, lil pinch two times a day. Didnt notice too much. I was willing to try it topically but it wont disolve in water. Anyone has experience using it topically¿

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals