Flowers of sulphur in Europe / Germany ? Experiences ?

Hans

Forum Supporter
How much would you say should I start with or take in general?
can this be taken over long periods of time ?
I took a pinch first then 1/4 tsp. I don't think you want to go too high, but it's generally safe in small amounts.

Steed

This is not Flowers of Sulphur, this is ground sulphur. I also haven't been able to find it.
Precipitated or sublimed sulphur is what is referred to as Flowers of Sulphur.
Ray Peat has said that ground/milled sulphur doesn't work, but I don't understand why.

I also found that interview, with Peat saying it does not work. It seems to be a difference, for one in purity. Ground sulphur seems to be sold in 99,999% pure while sublimed sulphur seems to be sold in 99,5% purity.

" Powdered sulfur, a more coarse option, can be used to help gardeners create the right soil conditions for their plants. Powdered sulfur is sprinkled into the soil to make it slightly acidic. In fact, you can buy soil pre-fortified with sulfur.

" Sublimed sulfur describes sulfuric gas skipping past its liquid phase–changing from a solid directly to a gaseous form.

Source: 4 Uses of Sulfur Sublimed Usp Powder

Description from my Amazon purchase:

"With us you will receive the highest quality, finely ground, purified, low-acid sulphur. Made from natural raw materials. Our product is comes in double (!) resealable packaging to prevent dust production. A stand up paper bag outside, coated multiple times inside (PET, aluminium, PE); this provides limited protection against moisture, air and UV radiation. With a practical pressure seal. Inside there is a transparent foil zip bag, also resealable. Use: Versatile as it is very pure – for example in the home or as a fertiliser."

This is what I got, similar to what others found.

Amazon product ASIN B076JF63QLView: https://www.amazon.de/dp/B076JF63QL/ref=pe_27091401_487024491_TE_item

I did find sublimed sulphur, 10x the price at chemical vendors.

Anyway, it might have to do with particle size. The powder I got for example, I would not call a fine powder.

Either way, I do feel some effect. I get really tired after the dose and it stays with me for a few hours, almost a full day. I have taken 1/4 tsp 3 days in a row for potential parasites.

Would be nice to finally get to the bottom of this.

Ben.

I also found that interview, with Peat saying it does not work. It seems to be a difference, for one in purity. Ground sulphur seems to be sold in 99,999% pure while sublimed sulphur seems to be sold in 99,5% purity.

" Powdered sulfur, a more coarse option, can be used to help gardeners create the right soil conditions for their plants. Powdered sulfur is sprinkled into the soil to make it slightly acidic. In fact, you can buy soil pre-fortified with sulfur.

" Sublimed sulfur describes sulfuric gas skipping past its liquid phase–changing from a solid directly to a gaseous form.

Source: 4 Uses of Sulfur Sublimed Usp Powder

Description from my Amazon purchase:

"With us you will receive the highest quality, finely ground, purified, low-acid sulphur. Made from natural raw materials. Our product is comes in double (!) resealable packaging to prevent dust production. A stand up paper bag outside, coated multiple times inside (PET, aluminium, PE); this provides limited protection against moisture, air and UV radiation. With a practical pressure seal. Inside there is a transparent foil zip bag, also resealable. Use: Versatile as it is very pure – for example in the home or as a fertiliser."

This is what I got, similar to what others found.

Amazon product ASIN B076JF63QLView: https://www.amazon.de/dp/B076JF63QL/ref=pe_27091401_487024491_TE_item

I did find sublimed sulphur, 10x the price at chemical vendors.

Anyway, it might have to do with particle size. The powder I got for example, I would not call a fine powder.

Either way, I do feel some effect. I get really tired after the dose and it stays with me for a few hours, almost a full day. I have taken 1/4 tsp 3 days in a row for potential parasites.

Would be nice to finally get to the bottom of this.

I found sublimed sulfur 100g fairly cheap on the german amazon page:

Amazon product ASIN B01CSNZVDWView: https://www.amazon.de/Schwefel-sublimiert-s%C3%A4urearm-reinst-Elementarsammlung/dp/B01CSNZVDW#descriptionAndDetails

1200g (11,58€/Kg) Schwefelblüte Schwefelpulver geg.Parasiten Tauben Geflügel uvm | eBay i bought mine here and it was useful for whatever fungal infection i had, a friend of mine had GERD and taking it for 3 days and his gerd was gone.

I also smelled sulphur on my skin and hair. I dont know? did i took the wrong form ?

Why would it be wrong if you bought a form specifically for animals and its parasites? You even said it helped you and your friend.

Using the term "schwefelblüte" also makes alot of products pop up with the 99,95% disclaimer, altough i do not know if that realy is way to determine wether it is sublimed or not.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals