Flowers of Sulfur

iLoveSugar

I'm looking for any one who has used this. Could you please let me know if it helped?

I'm looking to remove intestinal parasites?

Is there a good brand? Side effects?

4peatssake

iLoveSugar said:
I'm looking for any one who has used this. Could you please let me know if it helped?

I'm looking to remove intestinal parasites?

Is there a good brand? Side effects?
There is a great 15-page thread on FOS here Flowers of Sulfur Thread

I use this, ordered from Amazon. I personally did not notice any significant effect.

Sulfur USP

Post from the thread

In the Q and A Part 1 with Josh Rubin Peat said "A pinch a day for 3 days" or one teaspoon once a year. Both doses would clear up any candida excess and Kill all parasites - It turns their blood to sulfuric acid which I thought was pretty cool. What you would put that teaspoon in I don't know. Does it taste ok? Do you just down it as is?
He said men in the 1900's used to use the spoonful a year to ensure no parasites etc.

Jenn

You can also take epsom salts to get sulfur, per Peat.

For parasites, I use cayenne pepper. There is a reason hot sauce is so common in the south, as well as hot spices in general in tropical countries. ;)

4peatssake

How do you take the cayenne Jenn?
I do love hot, spicy food! ;)

Jenn

Hot sauce, tabasco sauce or just sprinkled on food.

For the goats, I mixed with peanut butter with coconut oil substituted for the peanut oil. For my son, he just ate quesadillas with a little cayenne on top every day for about 2 weeks. I don't recommend eating it in capsules, it can be very uncomfortable when the capsule opens.

Cayenne also works as a blood stop for cuts/bleeding.