Flowers Of Sulfur Aka Brimstone Logs

Dave_Fit

I did my first pinch of sulfur last night, it was a small two finger pinch, slept fine, woke up very alert/clear headed and the feeling has not left. According to my tracker my pulse was elevated 4-5 beats above my normal for me during the night. My muscles were noticeably fuller this morning looked like a pump from a workout but I just woke up. The taste was not bad at all. I took an 1/8th tsp this morning coated my tongue pretty well with it before washing down with some OJ. Will repeat this for two more days and see how it goes. I wanted to give it a try it for internal fungus, parasites, etc.

Smelly5

I did my first pinch of sulfur last night, it was a small two finger pinch, slept fine, woke up very alert/clear headed and the feeling has not left. According to my tracker my pulse was elevated 4-5 beats above my normal for me during the night. My muscles were noticeably fuller this morning looked like a pump from a workout but I just woke up. The taste was not bad at all. I took an 1/8th tsp this morning coated my tongue pretty well with it before washing down with some OJ. Will repeat this for two more days and see how it goes. I wanted to give it a try it for internal fungus, parasites, etc.
Hi Dave,

What is your source of flowers of sulphur? Thanks

Kray

Re: Heart Pounding Palpitations From Thyroid Supplement Log

And kills parasites? Sweet!!! I think it tastes great. :lol:

I guess I will do the pinch a day for 3 days and see how it goes. Thanks KB!!
Charlie- did FOS ever do much for you? I'm going to try it for a dermatitis situation. Never could find anything whether to take with/without food, altho I picked up on the "treacle" delivery. Best taken first thing in the morning, etc?

Kray

Edit:

The post below was by Blossom from the thread, "Aspirin Cures My Bad Breath And Fungal Issues"

I couldn't find it either so I looked through Benedicte's Program and found this-
"Half a teaspoon per day of sulfur powder for a couple of weeks will usually remove a fungus/yeast infection in the intestine."

That would explain why it's been hit or miss for me at times since I've never taken it for more than 3 days in a row.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Charlie- did FOS ever do much for you? I'm going to try it for a dermatitis situation. Never could find anything whether to take with/without food, altho I picked up on the "treacle" delivery. Best taken first thing in the morning, etc?
No, the Ray Peat diet gave me dermatitis, while the low vitamin A diet has taken away 95% of it.

peatmoss

I have no idea why and I never saw anybody report this but FOS gave me tinnitus. I've had it a couple months now.

Kray

No, the Ray Peat diet gave me dermatitis, while the low vitamin A diet has taken away 95% of it.
I am so glad to hear of your success. Seems I vaguely remember posting on some derm threads with you a few years ago. I think we're two peas in a pod insofar as skin issues increasing over the years since introducing Peat diet. I've combed through the threads multiple times during this time, and it was always "too much A", or "too little A"-- but it seemed most of the time it was "too little A". Thankfully I didn't go hog-wild on A supplements, but here I am on FOS thread as I keep searching for remedies.

I came upon the low-A threads very recently, so I'm still in the woods learning what to do, how far to take it with diet, etc. Since I changed so much of my diet back in the day when I started peating, it seems wearisome to make another U-turn-- again. Except that so many people here in the same place as I, have success stories to share, like Grant G, you, and so many others.

In a nutshell, what particular foods or supplements have you added or subtracted that made the biggest noticeable improvement in your dermatitis (other than eliminating VA supplements and liver)? How long have you been following a low VA diet? Since I am new to this, it would be so helpful to me- my current flareup has been over a year now, and I am war-torn and weary. Thank you Charlie.