Flouride In Tap Water

OP
G

Gone Peating

No. Distillation is only way. RO removes most of it.

Thank you

In your opinion how bad would two cups of flouridated water be per day? One from coffee at the office and another from regular pepsi?

nwo2012

Thank you

In your opinion how bad would two cups of flouridated water be per day? One from coffee at the office and another from regular pepsi?

I'd suggest 1/4tsp food grade Borax at least once a week to help negate any potential toxicity.

OP
G

Gone Peating

how did you know that fluoride is added to your tap water in your country ?

in the US it has been added to almost every city's tap water for like 8 decades

it's rare to find somewhere in the US that doesn't flouridate water

just google your city and water treatment and you should be able to find out

Aymen

in the US it has been added to almost every city's tap water for like 8 decades

it's rare to find somewhere in the US that doesn't flouridate water

just google your city and water treatment and you should be able to find out
that's right i see, i live in north africa and they don't use fluroide in all cities, i,m aware of the amount of chlorine added to tap water so i use water just to make coffee or to cook lamb shanks.
I wonder if sweating is good way to detoxify your body from nasty chemicals or not ? @nwo2012

nwo2012

that's right i see, i live in north africa and they don't use fluroide in all cities, i,m aware of the amount of chlorine added to tap water so i use water just to make coffee or to cook lamb shanks.
I wonder if sweating is good way to detoxify your body from nasty chemicals or not ? @nwo2012

It helps. As I remember you can make a very diluted preparation with water and sodium thiosulphate and a drop can neutralise a large quantity of water. A few drops can do it to a whole bath.