Florida: What's going on. A thread for news updates.

David PS

Dr. Ladapo is a bright star here. And so is Ron DeSantis, as I always say. I don't want him to run for president. I want him to serve his final term he is eligible for as governor where he can do some good. Washington will swallow him up like it did everyone else.

Regina

Dr. Ladapo is a bright star here. And so is Ron DeSantis, as I always say. I don't want him to run for president. I want him to serve his final term he is eligible for as governor where he can do some good. Washington will swallow him up like it did everyone else.
?

OP
B

Birdie

I think that because a lot of people in Florida are coming down with Covid, and it's not being told that the vaccinated are more in danger, the people as a whole think it's important to get vaccinated. Really. It seems incredible to us I know.

David PS

I think that because a lot of people in Florida are coming down with Covid, and it's not being told that the vaccinated are more in danger, the people as a whole think it's important to get vaccinated. Really. It seems incredible to us I know.

Yes, it is incredible. Covid is seasonal and the effects of the vax can be permanent.

Last edited:

David PS

Thanks to his commitment to freedom and individual liberty, willingness to take on activist corporations and dedication to protecting children, Ron DeSantis is now the betting favorite to win the 2024 election.

OliviaD

I know this is an old post, but it made me so happy to see this! Do you think they are still allowed to have this policy?

Regina

Thanks to his commitment to freedom and individual liberty, willingness to take on activist corporations and dedication to protecting children, Ron DeSantis is now the betting favorite to win the 2024 election.
TPTB will probably send us a tidal wave or drones dumping anthrax to stop him.

David PS

TPTB will probably send us a tidal wave or drones dumping anthrax to stop him.
I am expecting the propaganda wing to spin the main stream news to make it appear that Pence is the sensible choice. Pence will be portrayed as the 'good boy' who stood up under pressue to support the democratic process. In contrast, DeSantis will be the reckless 'bad boy' candidate.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Regina

I am expecting the propaganda wing to spin the main stream news to make it appear that Pence is the sensible choice. Pence will be portrayed as the 'good boy' who stood up under pressue to support the democratic process. In contrast, DeSantis will be the reckless 'bad boy' candidate.
My cappachino commando liberal friends already think DeSantis is a madman. But since they declare it loudly and laughing like it's plainly obvious to everyone, I get away with a big smile and little head movement.
Whoever is megadonoring Pence must profit from a deep state troll keeping their gravy train flowing.

OP
B

Birdie

?‍♂️ Back on this side of the pond, yesterday Governor DeSantis signed the “No Patients Left Alone Act,” which increases patient protections, makes hospital visitation by relatives a fundamental right, forbids limiting physical contact with patients, and bans hospitals from requiring visitors to prove covid vaccination status.

DeSantis is a pleasant contrast to Boris Johnson’s imploding administration.

OP
B

Birdie

? In the latest “outbreak” reminiscent of the Abbott lab shutdown, the CDC says it thinks Big Olaf Creamery, an ice cream brand only sold in Florida, may be to blame for a small listeria outbreak. Between January and June, 14 out of the 17 people interviewed by the CDC reported eating Big Olaf ice cream before symptoms started.

Although it is cooperating with a recall, Big Olaf is not so sure. “Our brand has not been confirmed to be linked to these cases,” said their official statement. “Nothing has been proven,” and “it is only speculation” that their ice cream is to blame.

Listeria, a type of bacterial food poisoning usually treated with antibiotics, can be serious for people with weak or underdeveloped immune systems. Either way, the symptoms are on the messier, less pleasant side.

I’ve never tried Big Olaf ice cream, never even heard of it. Is it weird that I want to try some now?

David PS

David PS

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom