Florida: What's going on. A thread for news updates.

OP
B

Birdie

Regina

David PS

What are the odds?

About the same odds that a 'climate change' wildfire would strike and the warning system was not activated.

Regina

About the same odds that a 'climate change' wildfire would strike and the warning system was not activated.
the biggest fear with this storm was its threat to the Floridan Aquifer

and then there was the Crystal River Nuclear Plant.

But destruction of the aquifer in the Big Bend area would mean Floridians would be stuck drinking whatever TPTB wants to put down our hatches.

David PS

the biggest fear with this storm was its threat to the Floridan Aquifer

and then there was the Crystal River Nuclear Plant.

But destruction of the aquifer in the Big Bend area would mean Floridians would be stuck drinking whatever TPTB wants to put down our hatches.

I have relatives who live along the Ohio River near a Dow Chemicals plant that made Telfon. PFAs have contaminated the ground water and it is a high cancer area. This interactive map can be used to see locations of PFAs in Fl.

Regina

I have relatives who live along the Ohio River near a Dow Chemicals plant that made Telfon. PFAs have contaminated the ground water and it is a high cancer area. This interactive map can be used to see locations of PFAs in Fl.
Cool thanks!
Nothing is my town or neighboring towns, but close enough.

OP
B

Birdie

Included in a message on next-door regarding the nearby hospital:
We no longer treat this current form of Covid as anything but a viral infection, so if you have those symptoms…. Please treat them at home.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom