Flat Omelette

Birdie

I make a flat omelette every morning these days. The ingredients can vary. Sometimes I add sliced cooked liver/onions. Sometimes I add an oyster or 2 near the end on my part of the omelette. I used to use more eggs, but now am just eating one a day.

Put about 1/4 to 1/2 cup of milk in little mixing bowl. Add 3 tsp gelatin spread on top to soften. Sneak some salt in while husband out of room. Add a couple tablespoons of rinsed cottage cheese. (Sometimes grated swiss.)

Have out 3 eggs on the counter. We like to crack these as close to cooking time as possible. Crack eggs into mixing bowl with milk mixture. Beat with fork.

Melt a good load of butter and refined CO in the frying pan at med low heat. Eggs in. Put lid on top. Watch to see if time to turn down heat a little.

You can do something else while the eggs cook. Today, I rinsed cottage cheese.

So, when it's cooked, take top off. You can put the pan under the broiler. I usually skip that. I cut it into 3 pieces. Each one is rolled over so it looks good. Husband gets 2 pcs. I have a half a piece and save a half for later.

Hope I've written this right, but you get the idea. It's pretty peaty i think. :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals