• @Blossom Is A Blessing To This Community, Let Us Be A Blessing To Her
    Click Here For More Information
  • Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

Flat Omelette

Birdie

I make a flat omelette every morning these days. The ingredients can vary. Sometimes I add sliced cooked liver/onions. Sometimes I add an oyster or 2 near the end on my part of the omelette. I used to use more eggs, but now am just eating one a day.

Put about 1/4 to 1/2 cup of milk in little mixing bowl. Add 3 tsp gelatin spread on top to soften. Sneak some salt in while husband out of room. Add a couple tablespoons of rinsed cottage cheese. (Sometimes grated swiss.)

Have out 3 eggs on the counter. We like to crack these as close to cooking time as possible. Crack eggs into mixing bowl with milk mixture. Beat with fork.

Melt a good load of butter and refined CO in the frying pan at med low heat. Eggs in. Put lid on top. Watch to see if time to turn down heat a little.

You can do something else while the eggs cook. Today, I rinsed cottage cheese.

So, when it's cooked, take top off. You can put the pan under the broiler. I usually skip that. I cut it into 3 pieces. Each one is rolled over so it looks good. Husband gets 2 pcs. I have a half a piece and save a half for later.

Hope I've written this right, but you get the idea. It's pretty peaty i think. :)