Flat Earth No Dome No Stars

michael94

Flat Earth disinformation.... The flat earth models ( AE projection, Dome ) promoted by Eric Dubay etc. have always been lies.

Last edited:
OP
michael94

michael94

Here is my official position as of 11/30/2017 6:20 pacific time...

The math "works" on a globe.

All flat earth maps are wrong and usually accompanied by an easily debunked explanation of sun/moon/star movement.

The earth appears to be flat.

The earth appears to not be a sphere 93 million miles from the Sun.

What the upper atmosphere consists of is not easily verifiable for average citizens like us.

Average citizens do not have access to high altitiudes and exploring the planet.

Physics and geometry of space ( just any space not outer space ) is not a simple question.

Theres tons of shills pushing flat earth.

The rest I dont know.

Waynish

I think as the OP you are required to explain why the following is true before sucking anymore people into a BS thread:

Why can you fly from NYC to London in a similar amount of time as flying from Rio to Cape Town?

This obviously defeats your view. No need to be shot into space either - just 4 plane tickets and a stopwatch you trust!

OP
michael94

michael94

I think as the OP you are required to explain why the following is true before sucking anymore people into a BS thread:

Why can you fly from NYC to London in a similar amount of time as flying from Rio to Cape Town?

This obviously defeats your view. No need to be shot into space either - just 4 plane tickets and a stopwatch you trust!
I know what youre talking about and its actually the topic of this thread. The AE map with the Sun and Moon circling above the disc and stars in the dome is incorrect. There is no "Flat Earth Map."

More important than the shape is that the Sun/ Moon/ Stars appear to be local.

Waynish

I know what youre talking about and its actually the topic of this thread. The AE map with the Sun and Moon circling above the disc and stars in the dome is incorrect. There is no "Flat Earth Map."

More important than the shape is that the Sun/ Moon/ Stars appear to be local.

Please reread my question and your reply. How is this even an answer. You skip so much basic logic - which is insane to do for such a basic understanding of reality. For example, just go over your claims and ask "why?" Why we you suddenly saying that the shape isn't important. How about explaining why you claim there is no flat Earth map when so much of your peers content uses one. And just my basic proof about the shape of the earth: how could it be not round based on the calculations in my proof?!

OP
michael94

michael94

Please reread my question and your reply. How is this even an answer. You skip so much basic logic - which is insane to do for such a basic understanding of reality. For example, just go over your claims and ask "why?" Why we you suddenly saying that the shape isn't important. How about explaining why you claim there is no flat Earth map when so much of your peers content uses one. And just my basic proof about the shape of the earth: how could it be not round based on the calculations in my proof?!

Flat earth was just the name of the video, I dont know the shape other than that it appears to be flat and sun moon stars and electrical events are not what they say.

OP
michael94

michael94

Flat earth is a masonic psyops sorry if you didn't know.

Nasa lies about moon landing and stuff like that. It lies about a lot of things. But the earth is spherical.
Thank you for posting because I probably set off your ( and everyone elses ) retard alert.

Maybe... and I might be wrong on the reasons I think it appears flat to me. Like I mentioned above, everything works out on a globe/sphere in terms of math.

Thank you for posting because I probably set off your ( and everyone elses ) retard alert.

Maybe... and I might be wrong on the reasons I think it appears flat to me. Like I mentioned above, everything works out on a globe/sphere in terms of math.

The earth is very big and you're very little. Even in a plane you barely get off the ground.
I think It's one of those thinfa where you realize they're telling some big lies so you go off to the other end and assume everything is a lie.