Flaky, red skin, itchyness and poo pebble bowl movements

TMCMac

Causes of these redness, and flaky skin? The flaky skin is always there in the morning, and redness 24/7 My scalp itches too..

My bowl movements are also like pebbles, usually daily, and sometimes every other day, I use to have good solid poo like the one you see in the bristol chart

Also my skin around my upperback, upper arms, itch at night quite alot..

Anyone know whats going on?

I take Vit D, magnuesium, B1, B2, B6, B7 Vitamin E and Vitamin K2

Coffee, sugar, fruits, (satsumas, grapes, watermelon) beef steak, sometimes brown rice, potatoes, ketchup, salt, milk, orange juice, water sometimes kale, weekly, eggs and liver

Ive had this for a while now...

View attachment 21373
I have the exact same rash on my face as does my brother. It flared up really bad like two years ago when I was taking ashwaghanda also foolishly was using minoxidal for a bit. For me it lowers when I cut out PUFA and wheat. Ive read Riboflavin or Biotin can be potential defeciencies. Emerging I've been taking has helped me as well, but not too sure because I take so many things. But my flares are growing further apart
I have the exact same rash on my face as does my brother. It flared up really bad like two years ago when I was taking ashwaghanda also foolishly was using minoxidal for a bit. For me it lowers when I cut out PUFA and wheat. Ive read Riboflavin or Biotin can be potential defeciencies. Emerging I've been taking has helped me as well, but not too sure because I take so many things. But my flares are growing further apart.

I tried riboflavin and biotin no difference, riboflavin turns my pee neon yellow i dont know if thats normal or im not absorbing it?
Not sure. Maybe try liver and oysters?

OP
S

SamYo123

Ok so this redness has cleared 90% up, I've been having like 8oz of live within 3-4 days, upped b1 and b2 sup, 200mg b1 ,sometimes 200mg of b2.

Also been eating a tub of ice-cream haagan daz for last 4 days.. full of cream, eggs sugar, also been having the OJ, steak ,coffee, nothings really been taken away but added..

So my question is is Vitamin A, B1 thiamine, or B2 Riboflavin, or the icrecream ..

@Hans @TMCMac @gaze @Maljam

Maljam

Ok so this redness has cleared 90% up, I've been having like 8oz of live within 3-4 days, upped b1 and b2 sup, 200mg b1 ,sometimes 200mg of b2.

Also been eating a tub of ice-cream haagan daz for last 4 days.. full of cream, eggs sugar, also been having the OJ, steak ,coffee, nothings really been taken away but added..

So my question is is Vitamin A, B1 thiamine, or B2 Riboflavin, or the icrecream ..

Glad to hear it had cleared up! Stop 1 at a time and experiment until you work out which it is, come back and tell us. ?

Hans

Forum Supporter

I've found that food often has a much stronger effect than supplements, so it could most likely be the liver. However, the other vitamins could also have played a big role. Do as Maljam suggested to find the one that's making all the difference.

OP
S

SamYo123

I've found that food often has a much stronger effect than supplements, so it could most likely be the liver. However, the other vitamins could also have played a big role. Do as Maljam suggested to find the one that's making all the difference.
Yo I dramatically cut sugar down. Oj fruits and white sugar.. and starch. Redness fading and flaking.

Now I don't wanna cut down on carbs as they still give me energy.. so now I'm stuck. Carbs are feeding bacteria.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Yo I dramatically cut sugar down. Oj fruits and white sugar.. and starch. Redness fading and flaking.

Now I don't wanna cut down on carbs as they still give me energy.. so now I'm stuck. Carbs are feeding bacteria.
Try raw honey. It's anti-bacterial, so if the bacteria "feed" in the sugar, the anti-microbial components will finish them off. Perhaps you might react negatively the first few days due to die-off, but then things should get a lot better. I also messed up my gut a little with skim milk and white sugar, but fixed it again with low fat milk and raw honey.

OP
S

SamYo123

Try raw honey. It's anti-bacterial, so if the bacteria "feed" in the sugar, the anti-microbial components will finish them off. Perhaps you might react negatively the first few days due to die-off, but then things should get a lot better. I also messed up my gut a little with skim milk and white sugar, but fixed it again with low fat milk and raw honey.
so what happens if use use white sugar and milk again?

Hans

Forum Supporter
so what happens if use use white sugar and milk again?
In your case? If you can reduce excess bacteria and keep them low, then the issue shouldn't return unless you developed a sensitivity to those foods that's not gut related.

Motif

In your case? If you can reduce excess bacteria and keep them low, then the issue shouldn't return unless you developed a sensitivity to those foods that's not gut related.
Best way to do that?
I’d say getting the digestion to A+++ is the main thing.

RPDiciple

This is strange. I have the same thing. Flaky around my nose, eyebrows and scalp. I habe been getting it these last months. I seriously think it has to be from supplements. I have never had it before. I feel like maybe it can be vitamin A. I feel thats the one i have taken recently besodes the others

RPDiciple

When searching around the web, this is for external use but the same thing applies.

RPDiciple

Vitamin A Overdose​

When it comes to vitamin A, too much – not too little — can cause skin to peel. This happens when you apply vitamin A topically in the form of creams or gels, but it also happen if you take large dosages of vitamin A orally, according to board-certified dermatologist Dr. Audrey Kunin on her website Derma Doctor.

Motif

This is strange. I have the same thing. Flaky around my nose, eyebrows and scalp. I habe been getting it these last months. I seriously think it has to be from supplements. I have never had it before. I feel like maybe it can be vitamin A. I feel thats the one i have taken recently besodes the others
How is your digestion?

Hans

Forum Supporter
Best way to do that?
I’d say getting the digestion to A+++ is the main thing.
Thyroid and zinc are very important for proper stomach acid section. Fat intake can help with bile secretion that will help to lower excess bacteria. Lowering inflammation in the gut is key for recovery. I'm not sure where the hiccup in the chain is for you.

OP
S

SamYo123

Thyroid and zinc are very important for proper stomach acid section. Fat intake can help with bile secretion that will help to lower excess bacteria. Lowering inflammation in the gut is key for recovery. I'm not sure where the hiccup in the chain is for you.
Yeah but if ya poo is floating, then fat is no good

its not flaking is the problem it is the redness, the flaking is a result of the redness trying to heal

Hans

Forum Supporter
Yeah but if ya poo is floating, then fat is no good

its not flaking is the problem it is the redness, the flaking is a result of the redness trying to heal
Floating poop can be due to incomplete digestion in general and not just from fat, unless you only experience it from fat.
Have you tried digestive enzymes?

OP
S

SamYo123

Floating poop can be due to incomplete digestion in general and not just from fat, unless you only experience it from fat.
Have you tried digestive enzymes?
No cant it be fixed with just food?

Hans

Forum Supporter
No cant it be fixed with just food?
Well you'll have to eliminate those foods that cause issues and as you improve your health, your digestion should also improve and you'll be able to tolerate/digest those foods better.

Back
Top Bottom