Fixing Severe Calcium Deficiency

member11823

How long does it take?
I've been deficient for about 7 years now. I'm recently using calcium glycinate.

BearWithMe

Supplements generally sucks at repleting calcium, in my experience. Can you drink milk?

OP
M

member11823

Have tried calcium citrate but it seems it doesn't work. Then I tried glycinate and the effect was almost overnight.

About the milk, I have access only to conventional pasteurized cow milk.
I've tried gomad in the past and I become huge and fat

Hans

Forum Supporter
Have tried calcium citrate but it seems it doesn't work. Then I tried glycinate and the effect was almost overnight.

About the milk, I have access only to conventional pasteurized cow milk.
I've tried gomad in the past and I become huge and fat
Was that full fat milk? Your calorie intake was most likely very high and that contributed to weight gain and not the milk as a specific food.

Cloudhands

Anyone try calcium hydroxyapitate? Im using that rn and it seems almost too good

Vinero

Besides milk, another way to increase your calcium/phosphate ratio in a meal is to mix some calcium supplement in your meal. Meal example:
White rice + beef + butter + 500 mg of calcium carbonate mixed in.
This is actually working even better than milk in my experience.
Drinking a lot of milk provides a lot of liquid which can make some people cold.
Eating solid food is warming and grouding, but often has a poor calcium/phospate ratio because of the meat.
Another benefit is that the calcium inhibits the iron absorption from the red meat.
I actually got this idea from people on amazon review calcium supplement saying that they mixed calcium carbonate powder in their dogs food since dogs need to have a good calcium to phosphate ratio too.

ursidae

Besides milk, another way to increase your calcium/phosphate ratio in a meal is to mix some calcium supplement in your meal. Meal example:
White rice + beef + butter + 500 mg of calcium carbonate mixed in.
This is actually working even better than milk in my experience.
Drinking a lot of milk provides a lot of liquid which can make some people cold.
Eating solid food is warming and grouding, but often has a poor calcium/phospate ratio because of the meat.
Another benefit is that the calcium inhibits the iron absorption from the red meat.
I actually got this idea from people on amazon review calcium supplement saying that they mixed calcium carbonate powder in their dogs food since dogs need to have a good calcium to phosphate ratio too.

calcium carbonate is an extremely potent antacid, maybe for a dogs stomach it can be okay. But this is the last thing I’d take if I want to digest some chewy beef

gaze

so let me get this straight, you drank a gallon of whole milk a day, got fat, and now want a calcium source but you don't want to drink milk cause of your bad experience? why don't you just drink a normal amount of low fat milk, like 3 or 4 cups? or cheese or yogurt. pasteurized milk is completely fine

Coderr

calcium carbonate is an extremely potent antacid, maybe for a dogs stomach it can be okay. But this is the last thing I’d take if I want to digest some chewy beef
It is said that dissolving with apple cider vinegar and in acetate form will not be a problem.

P

Peatness

It's not easy to maintain a higher calcium to phosphate level. How are people achieving this?

P

Peatness

Eggshells. Not sure how well I digest them though.
Thanks. I was hoping not to have to supplement calcium. I drink milk but once I add meat/oat bran the phosphate level is too high

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals