Fixing LOW Body Temperature With ARONIA Berries

Dave Clark

Nice to hear about aronia berry. I have been growing and using them for about 15 years now. Originally did so to use in winemaking, and still do, but now I use them in everything from baking, shakes, etc. I harvest them at the end of summer and dehydrate them for storage. They are not the best tasting berry {like elderberry}, they are tannic and have little sugar or flavor, but they pack a nutritional punch with their polyphenols. The bushes are winter hardy, produce a decent amount of berries that the birds don't seem to like, which is good, since I dislike the netting process. Here is a source for aronia powder if you can't get the berries:Purple Aronia Extract Powder

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Nice to hear about aronia berry. I have been growing and using them for about 15 years now. Originally did so to use in winemaking, and still do, but now I use them in everything from baking, shakes, etc. I harvest them at the end of summer and dehydrate them for storage. They are not the best tasting berry {like elderberry}, they are tannic and have little sugar or flavor, but they pack a nutritional punch with their polyphenols. The bushes are winter hardy, produce a decent amount of berries that the birds don't seem to like, which is good, since I dislike the netting process. Here is a source for aronia powder if you can't get the berries:Purple Aronia Extract Powder
So good!

I will definitely try out the powder in the future.

I'd imagine it might help with Iron chelation too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals