Fixing a leaky gut/bacterial overgrowth, anything to speed up gut repair?

HeyThere

I like your copper wire idea! I just cut out a bunch of copper wires yesterday from an old light fixture, really thick ones, and quite a lot. I think I will try your idea!

I mean... is the purity different from a copper mug vs copper wire or a copper pipe??

I mean... is the purity different from a copper mug vs copper wire or a copper pipe??
I am wondering the same. I can’t help but think that the copper mugs are going to be suspicious. My pitcher says 100% copper, but people in the reviews were still suspicious. I read some time ago, I think from RP saying, that you can put an old copper penny in water to make copper water, but now looking it up it says you have to go way back to get an almost pure copper penny. Looking up copper wires they are pure…

“The main grade of copper used for electrical applications is electrolytic-tough pitch (ETP) copper (CW004A or ASTM designation C11040). This copper is at least 99.90% pure and has an electrical conductivity of at least 101% IACS. ETP copper contains a small percentage of oxygen (0.02 to 0.04%).”

1702221211797.jpeg

HeyThere

I am wondering the same. I can’t help but think that the copper mugs are going to be suspicious. My pitcher says 100% copper, but people in the reviews were still suspicious. I read some time ago, I think from RP saying, that you can put an old copper penny in water to make copper water, but now looking it up it says you have to go way back to get an almost pure copper penny. Looking up copper wires they are pure…

“The main grade of copper used for electrical applications is electrolytic-tough pitch (ETP) copper (CW004A or ASTM designation C11040). This copper is at least 99.90% pure and has an electrical conductivity of at least 101% IACS. ETP copper contains a small percentage of oxygen (0.02 to 0.04%).”

View attachment 59245

I may be a fool, but I trust the cup I posted. The price seems right (a $12 in no way is going to be pure copper IMO).
I doubt there is such a thing as "food grade copper", right?

I came across a few articles saying copper poisoning is possible and to not steep your water iin copper cups more than 2 hours. I'm ok with that. Esp copper, which can turn on ya as much as doing good for ya.

I may be a fool, but I trust the cup I posted. The price seems right (a $12 in no way is going to be pure copper IMO).
I doubt there is such a thing as "food grade copper", right?

I came across a few articles saying copper poisoning is possible and to not steep your water iin copper cups more than 2 hours. I'm ok with that. Esp copper, which can turn on ya as much as doing good for ya.
It is a slippery slope, but seems worth a sip here and there since I don’t eat liver at all nowadays.