Fixed My Frequent Urination that Disturbs Sleep, But Many Questions Remain

Jam

Good detailed report @yerrag. I wouldn't define your SSKI dose of 300mg (150mg x 2) as very conservative. It's a good dose. A bit less than half of Albert Szent-Györgyi's 750mg dose that he took for decades.

Since you are also taking methylene blue, I thought I would bring these to your attention, in case you haven't seen them already:

Potassium iodide enhances the photobactericidal effect of methylene blue on Enterococcus faecalis as planktonic cells and as biofilm infection in teeth

Antimicrobial photodynamic therapy mediated by methylene blue and potassium iodide to treat urinary tract infection in a female rat model

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Good detailed report @yerrag. I wouldn't define your SSKI dose of 300mg (150mg x 2) as very conservative. It's a good dose. A bit less than half of Albert Szent-Györgyi's 750mg dose that he took for decades.

Since you are also taking methylene blue, I thought I would bring these to your attention, in case you haven't seen them already:

Potassium iodide enhances the photobactericidal effect of methylene blue on Enterococcus faecalis as planktonic cells and as biofilm infection in teeth

Antimicrobial photodynamic therapy mediated by methylene blue and potassium iodide to treat urinary tract infection in a female rat model

Interesting studies! Even though those studies are about using mb and ki in the mouth/tooth with red light, it would give me a higher level confidence that the two substances can synergize even if they're taken orally. And I may try using them for my current loose periodontal tooth. Thanks!

Jam

Interesting studies! Even though those studies are about using mb and ki in the mouth/tooth with red light, it would give me a higher level confidence that the two substances can synergize even if they're taken orally. And I may try using them for my current loose periodontal tooth. Thanks!
According to Travis, the photobactericidal effect should work in vivo even in relative darkness.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Just an update: I tested my urine pH and last night it was 7.6, and this morning it's at 7.4, which makes my ecf alkaline. Optimal urine pH is at 6.5-6.8.

So stopping potassium bicarbonate and magnesium bicarbonate. I think I overdid it on the bicarbonate. So I'll give myself a break for a day from this and see how my urine pH responds. After this, I'll either shift to potassium chloride or drink more fruits and others that give me potassium - bananas, sweet potatoes, citrus fruits, and even go fruit juicing and vegetable juicing. i need to restore my potassium levels but I cannot use potassium bicarbonate anymore. I'm also queasy on KCl as I don't want to add to the chlorine for now.

I was taking 1500mg of elemental potassium in the form of potassium bicarbonate last week. Yesterday I took 3000mg of it.

It was too much. The bicarbonate content was equivalent to 2500mg and 5000mg of sodium bicarbonate respectively, which is a lot.

Glad I caught that by monitoring my urine pH. I haven't experienced anything relating to symptoms of metabolic alkalosis, and I'm glad I didn't have to find out by experience. Whew!

Last edited:
Just an update: I tested my urine pH and last night it was 7.6, and this morning it's at 7.4, which makes my ecf alkaline. Optimal urine pH is at 6.5-6.8.

So stopping potassium bicarbonate and magnesium bicarbonate. I think I overdid it on the bicarbonate. So I'll give myself a break for a day from this and see how my urine pH responds. After this, I'll either shift to potassium chloride or drink more fruits and others that give me potassium - bananas, sweet potatoes, citrus fruits, and even go fruit juicing and vegetable juicing. i need to restore my potassium levels but I cannot use potassium bicarbonate anymore. I'm also queasy on KCl as I don't want to add to the chlorine for now.

I was taking 1500mg of elemental potassium in the form of potassium bicarbonate last week. Yesterday I took 3000mg of it.

It was too much. The bicarbonate content was equivalent to 2500mg and 5000mg of sodium bicarbonate respectively, which is a lot.

Glad I caught that by monitoring my urine pH. I haven't experienced anything relating to symptoms of metabolic alkalosis, and I'm glad I didn't have to find out by experience. Whew!

dodged a bullet. Yikes!

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Also alkaline urine at the very least is a good environment for stones and toxic microbes.

I think it's the microbes in the bladder though that create the alkalinity using catalase enzymes.

Which is why with people with UTI, their urine is often alkaline. Certainly though, an alkaline environment would make it easier for such microbes to take root and colonize. I think stones can occur with both acidic and alkaline environments. Uric acid stones form in acidic environment, afaik. To play it safe, have an optimal pH.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Protocol from Jan 6-11:

SSKI- 150mg (3 drops) - twice a day
k2-Mk7- 250mg - once a day
Aspirin- 325mg - once a day
Selenomethionine 200mg- 3x/week
Astragalus (4x potency) concentrate 2g - 3x/day
Potassium Bicarbonte 1500mg - once a day
Magnesium Bicarbonate 200mg - once a day
Gargling with 100ppm Lugol's Soln- 4x/day

Short notes on what I observed:

Less urination, less foaming of urine
occasional low blood sugar with high adrenaline feeling from near teary eyes
periodontal abscess getting smaller
blood pressure ranges from no change to large drop, former happens in the am, latter in the pm
temps seems to stay the same with temps at 37C daytime, near bedtime drops to 36.8, wakeup temp at 36.5

Detail:

Urination. Affected more by intake of potassium bicarb (would wake up more often to pee when not taking kbicarb; urine pH would become acidic when not taking it). The acidic acidic ecf condition resulted likely from my a recent 40-day high chlorine dioxide dosing (90 ppm ClO2 at 1 ltr/day = 30mg/day). This seemed to result in higher inflammation and higher acid production.

Foaming. Less foaming. Larger bubbles instead of beer foamy bubbles, indicating less albumin excretion as albumin has higher surface tension and wouldn't form large bubbles. The larger the bubbles, the more quickly it disappears.

Low blood sugar. Likely from low potassium stores from past year's and off struggle with high urination, which depleted my potassium stores. Low potassium inhibits absorption of sugar from blood and leads to poor sugar metabolism and erratic energy production, and leads to an erratic supply of energy to the liver, and interrupts the constant production of T3 from T4 by the liver, and would push sugar metabolism towards glycolytic energy production instead of oxidative metabolism. As a result, more lactic acid production would result, and more acidic ecf.

Periodontal Abscess. Not yet disappearing but much smaller.Occasional pain when I use my Waterpik on the tooth. White tongue is slowly turning more red. An observation by my sister, who is a stickler on tongue color.

Blood pressure. Goes from high to low from morning to night. When high, it's as high as before, and when low, it's a significant improvement. Attribute variation to the timing of my intake of potassium bicarb and magnesium bicarb. Plan to double intakes of these by adding a dose at night. Having an optimal acid-base balance while sleeping also makes me sleep better. So, instead of 1500 mg K/day taken in one dose in the am, will be taking 1500 mg 2x/day, am and pm.

Temperature. Holding on to normal temps. My intake of SSKI has been very conservative. Not yet increasing it but open to doing so in the near future.

Comparison of BP under different protocols taken lately (in chronological order):

Chlorine Dioxide: 216/146
Urea: 200/136
Urea/Chlorine Dioxide/Astragalus: 211/145
Methylene Blue/Astragalus: 198/137
SSKI/k2mk7/Astragalus/Aspirin/Kbicarb/Magbicarb: 202/130

Change for the 2nd week (now):

Double K from 1500 to 3000mg/day
Add methylene blue 1200 mcg 2x/day dosage.

On order: Urea, flaxseed and diatomaceous earth. For use in the near future.

Update on my bp lowering project (don't worry, it doesn't go off topic when urination is discussed even though high bp does not apply to you):

I have nothing much to report that can be formatted like the previous report on the progress as far as lowering bp is concerned. The reason is that after my problem with my urine pH going alkaline, I had to analyze a few things and I was on a constant state of tweaking this past week that I wasn't able to finalize on a protocol to use that would be the basis for me to report on.

But I discovered a few things that's worth sharing (I could be wrong as I'm basing these on experimenting and observing on myself, and so at best this is just my n=1).

Sorry it this is rather lengthy. To make it brief and concise is additional work, so bear with me:

1. If there's plenty of potassium stores in the body, urine does not smell terrible. It's often the case that the smell reeks of high ammonia in the urine. With plenty of potassium, the liver and kidneys don't need to to produce ammonia (by converting glutamate, I think?). It's only when potassium is low that ammonia needs to be used by the kidneys to pair with acids in order to excrete acids from the body, in order to maintain acid-base balance.

2. The less ammonia excreted, the less foaming. Bubbles form only where there is low surface tension. The lower the surface tension, the larger the bubbles that form. Ray Peat says the bubbles are from estrogen, but I can add to that idea. I think that the larger bubbles could be from estrogen, given that there is some surfactants in hormones as they contain both hydrophobic and hydrophilic components, and surfactants have low surface tension. But the ammonia bubbles are much smaller, because it has higher surface tension. But compared to ammonia, albumin forms even smaller bubbles, which makes albumin foam in urine appear like beer foam.

I have microalbuminuria so it is important for me to know how to differentiate the kind of foam my urine makes. This allows me to make cause and effects relationships of what I'm taking and to their effect on what my urine excretes.

3. When urine is acidic (anything where urine pH is less than 6.5 is acidic, and where it's above 6.8 is alkaline), more urination results. When alkaline, less urination. This may explain why polyuria (large amt of urine) and oliguria (low amt of urine) occurs. This applies to me, though how it applies to others is context-dependent. In the case of oliguria, kidneys convert bicarbonate to CO2, to lower alkalinity (to lower pH). The CO2 is then converted to carbonic acid, which lowers the pH. Because there is no need to urinate to correct the excess alkalinity in urine, urination is less frequent in this state. This may explain why some people don't urinate as much.

Note at when I refer to urine as acidic or alkaline, it goes to follow that the body's blood and ecf (estracellular fluid) is acidic or alkaline, respectively. Urine pH is a surrogate marker for blood/ecf pH.

4. When the body produces acids at a high rate, urination becomes more frequent or more voluminous as there is a greater need to excrete acids thru urine excretion. High acid production can come from poor sugar metabolism, from infection, and from inflammation. We can also include the intake of substances that create an acidic load when absorbed through the gut via oral intake. This can come from eating food such as meat, or from supplements (such as magnesium chloride) and drugs.

a. Intake of meat is needed even though it is an acidic load. However, taking more minerals such as potassium (but not just potassium athough potassium plays a more significant role) would help the body deal with this acidic load, as potassium forms salts with sulfuric acid (formed from sulfate, which forms from the sulfur/sulfate content in meat) and in this way allows the acid to be excreted as urine.

b. Avoiding regular large intakes of supplements and drugs that are acidic loads also helps in reducing urination. Often this is unavoidable when drugs that have this effect are prescribed by the doctor. But when taking supplements, it helps to know if the supplement your're taking can be an acidic load. An example is magnesium chloride, which many people in this forum take without knowing that it is an acidic load.

5/ When there is an infection, the immune system kicks in to kill pathogens. This results in the production of acids, and water is needed to excrete these acids. Often, water is also produced as well. Potassium is useful to excrete these acids through urine. This would explain why people that urinate a lot would find themselves depleted of potassium. One way I know is when I begin to have muscle cramps.It's a good tell that I have to replenish my potassium stores with intakes of fruit and fruit and vegetable juices.

6. Effects of low potassium-

a. cramps
b. very smelly urine
c. high heart rate due to loss of efficiency in the heart pumpng blood; more cycles needed to pump an equivalent amount of blood because the heart is inefficient
d. poor blood sugar regulation as potassium is needed for sugar absorption in the tissues
e.low pulse strength - weak pulse, low perfusion index (you can measure this in newer oximeters that have started to come out). Note that low pulse strength is not the same as low heart rate.

7. Lastly, I recount my experience with having difficulty recently in measuring my blood pressure with an electronic heart rate monitor. I kept getting error messages, which I found out to be due to its difficulty in detecting the systole (the systole is the moment in the heart pumping cycle where the pressure is highest).

In an oximeter or in my Samsung Galaxy S5 phone's Health app, I could see the the wave graph show irregular waves. This is called irregular heart beat of arrhythmia. This is the result of low potassium stores. The ratio of intracellular potassium to extracellular potassium should be 35:1. If the value goes lower, it makes the cell structure lose integrity, and when this happens, the cell isn't able to regulate the influx of calcium from the extracellular space to the intracellular space. The optimal ratio of extracellular calcium to intracellular calcium is 12000:1. If this ratio is not optimal, it starts to affect the pumping efficiency of the heart. It also makes the heart beat in an abnormal way. Some waves seen on the plethysmograph of an oximeter would appear different from the others, and this indicates an irregular beat. Such behavior makes it difficult to measure blood pressure.

Lucklly for me, I was eventually able to take in enough potassium to restore my potassium stores to a level that makes my heart operate normally. So now, I'm able to take my blood pressure with no difficulty.

So, it was not for naught that I encountered some issues the past week. I learned a lot of things I would not have learned of and to share with you. I hope you can be critical enough of my conclusions here to want to verify them for yourself. And if you have comments and critiques, I welcome them very much.

Daniil

All the while, through all this hullabaloo, a lot of water is generated as a by-product. At least that is what I've read (Now I have to find the references for this as I read through many things and don't stop each and every time to note my references otherwise I'd be bogged down).
It seems to be true. After our last conversation, I decided to take care of my immunity and started taking a lot of vitamin C. I have never wanted to drink so much and run to the toilet...

By the way, I've taken iodine before(to boost my metabolism ;) ) But at least for my uncharted infection and herpes outbreaks, it doesn't help me much. But I have not tried chlorine dioxide, do you think I should do this?

Last edited:
OP
yerrag

yerrag

It seems to be true. After our last conversation, I decided to take care of my immunity and started taking a lot of vitamin C. I have never wanted to drink so much and run to the toilet...

By the way, I've taken iodine before(to boost my metabolism ;) ) But at least for my uncharted infection and herpes outbreaks, it doesn't help me much. But I have not tried chlorine dioxide, do you think I should do this?
I think if there's a microbial angle, chlorine dioxide may help. But when ai tried it, it seemed to lower infection but worsened by inflammation. But I'm still guessing, even as the guess is an educated one. So unless you're familiar with the cause of what ails you, it may be harder to feel the impact of using a substance on your healing or if it is already making you worse off.

As for vitamin C, I've taken a lot of it before and it doesn't seem to help me at all. A lot of our understanding of antioxidants such as vitamin C has to be updated with later discoveries of oxidants and their role in protecting our body. It is not a matter anymore of oxidants being harmful and antioxidants being helpful. I've com to think that our body will use both oxidation and reduction as it so seems necessary, and will make oxidants such as ROS when it needs it, as in killing pathogens, and would make anti-oxidants when it needs it, such as in dealing with oxidative stresses of spillover ROS that would destroy tissues.

And often, these are made on demand. When there's no need at the moment for anti-oxidants, it may be harmful to supplement with them because it counters any oxidation that's needed by the body.

So I've reduced my dependence on vitamin C. Not to say I don't it, but to say I shouldn't rely on too much vitamin C.
When Linus Pauling talked wonders of vitamin C, at that time the world had not discovered of the benefits of ROS and had until then viewed oxidation as all bad.

As for iodine, I have to be careful to monitor my temps to be sure I don't get any unintended consequences on my thyroid.

Daniil

I think if there's a microbial angle, chlorine dioxide may help. But when ai tried it, it seemed to lower infection but worsened by inflammation. But I'm still guessing, even as the guess is an educated one. So unless you're familiar with the cause of what ails you, it may be harder to feel the impact of using a substance on your healing or if it is already making you worse off.

As for vitamin C, I've taken a lot of it before and it doesn't seem to help me at all. A lot of our understanding of antioxidants such as vitamin C has to be updated with later discoveries of oxidants and their role in protecting our body. It is not a matter anymore of oxidants being harmful and antioxidants being helpful. I've com to think that our body will use both oxidation and reduction as it so seems necessary, and will make oxidants such as ROS when it needs it, as in killing pathogens, and would make anti-oxidants when it needs it, such as in dealing with oxidative stresses of spillover ROS that would destroy tissues.

And often, these are made on demand. When there's no need at the moment for anti-oxidants, it may be harmful to supplement with them because it counters any oxidation that's needed by the body.

So I've reduced my dependence on vitamin C. Not to say I don't it, but to say I shouldn't rely on too much vitamin C.
When Linus Pauling talked wonders of vitamin C, at that time the world had not discovered of the benefits of ROS and had until then viewed oxidation as all bad.

As for iodine, I have to be careful to monitor my temps to be sure I don't get any unintended consequences on my thyroid.
Hmm, if the use of vitamin C causes urinary excretion, it seems to me that it should be taken because it means increased destruction of bacteria and acid production, if I understand the logic correctly.

And what other ways are there to raise the immune system? Except for antioxidants, such as vitamins A and C. Only hormone D, but it is metabolized for a long time

Daniil

Perhaps then you should try chlorine dioxide + aspirin or another anti-inflammatory to achieve the effect?

Last edited:
OP
yerrag

yerrag

Hmm, if the use of vitamin C causes urinary excretion, it seems to me that it should be taken because it means increased destruction of bacteria and acid production, if I understand the logic correctly.
Not sure where you got the idea vitamin C causes urinary excretion though.

And what other ways are there to raise the immune system? Except for antioxidants, such as vitamins A and C. Only hormone D, but it is metabolized for a long time
I mentioned ROS, which is used by the immune system.

Perhaps then you should try chlorine dioxide + aspirin or another anti-inflammatory to achieve the effect?
It does not work often by simply adding a fix to something that causes a problem needing a fix.

Another option is to stop taking the substance that causes the problem.

Simplifying a solution is more elegant and more effective than taking substances that give side effects only to require more substances to fix the side effects. You end up like a dog chasing its own tail.

Daniil

Not sure where you got the idea vitamin C causes urinary excretion though.
This is how it works for me. Everything I take, things like vitamin D, I've taken before. I just decided to add vitamin C and noticed that I was urinating very strongly. I can hardly believe it's a coincidence.

Another option is to stop taking the substance that causes the problem.
I meant if it helps treat infection and you feel it

OP
yerrag

yerrag

This is how it works for me. Everything I take, things like vitamin D, I've taken before. I just decided to add vitamin C and noticed that I was urinating very strongly. I can hardly believe it's a coincidence.
Your observation is helpful. It makes you think, and right now you believe the increased urination is a good thing. You believe it is a sign of bacteria being destroyed.

But it could also mean that it is interfering with the oxidation of bacteria, as vitamin is an antioxidant, as antioxidants will neutralize an oxidant. It may be better if we let the body produce its own antioxidants when it needs it than load it with antioxidants before it is needed.

The increased urination may just be caused by the body's immune system having to produce more oxidants in the form of ROS to overcome the glut of antioxidants in the form of vitamin C.

meant if it helps treat infection and you feel
I started to think that the intake of chlorine dioxide gives the body too much chlorine thst causes too much HOCl- ROS, which when it spills over to surrounding tissues causes a lot of inflammation. I stopped using chlorine dioxide and instead took iodine in the form of potassium iodide, and the production of HOI- ROS in place of HOCl- would not be as inflammatory when there is spillover of HOI- to the surrounding tissues.

In addition, iodine in itself has antibacterial effects and helps deal with the infection as well.

Other substances such as methylene blue and lapacho can also help on the infection.

Owen B

First of all, I had no problem before with frequent urination, but it's when I did something to fix my health - taking some substances - really plain harmless - that I would experience increased urination. To the point I would be urinating every 45 minutes during the day, and I would be waking up at least 4 times during my sleep to urinate. It is bothersome, to say the least. And downright worrisome, as you can see how much sleep is taken from me. And frustrating, as with this condition, my health would turn for the worst, albeit in a slow manner (like people when they age and eventually accept the false idea that older people need less sleep), while I realize, as maybe many in this forum would, how very challenging it is to improve one's health. This is one of the many gotcha's one encounters as one's health worsens as one tries to improve it.

Once, I was taking magnesium chloride- as much as 600mg of elemental magnesium worth of it. I took it for at least 4 months. It took that long to realize I was losing sleep, and I was urinating very often, even with just a trickle of urine to spur my urge. My allergic rhinitis came back, and I also had a dry cough that wouldn't go away, stuck in my throat. Only then did I test my urine pH, and found that I had become acidic, with a urine pH of 5.5 (it was at the edge of the pH test's range of 5.5-8) where optimal would be 6.5-6.8 (this is a surrogate biomarker for blood pH used by naturopaths, but never by mainstream pharma doctors). And by serendipity, I came across an article shared by @Amazoniac which informed me that magnesium chloride intake is an acidic load, and that would explain why my acid-base balance got wrecked by intake of magnesium chloride daily. But this was a good lesson on having good acid-base balance for health, but not the last one regarding why the body would urinate so much.

I mentioned of a case of high frequency urination without a full bladder in the above paragraph, and I linked it to having a very acidic ecf (extracellular fluid, including blood). Next, I was to encounter high frequency urination, but spurred by copius amounts of urine spurred by a full bladder. Once again, it was from taking another innocuous substance that has purportedly no side-effects. I was in contact with the manufacturer about it, but I was ignored. It just goes to show that it's not pharmaceutical companies that are guilty of ignoring adverse effects for the sake of marketing; it also happens with non-pharma alternative health suppliers. I can hardly fault them though - lawyers would advice anyone in any field not to admit to anything, as that is how companies (and individuals) survive in our legal and 'lawful' age. Anyway, "caveat emptor" should be our guide.

I took proteolytic enzymes because I wanted to lower my high blood pressure condition. The plan was for the enzymes to lyse the plaque in the blood vessels, and by lessening the plaque, my blood pressure would lower. As health fortunes would turn and not conform to plan, I would find my blood pressure increasing. Not only that, I gradually developed a case of high frequency urination as well, and even more foaming with my urination. I was slow to notice this, as is the case when one takes a supplement and lets the "should" overshadow the "is" that is happening. No matter, I become a human oasis that would be a welcome sight in an arid desert - urinating so much MBS would have me as his best friend.

I stopped taking the proteolytic enzymes, by then figuring out it must be releasing either immune complexes or dormant bacteria embedded in the plaque as the plaque was being lysed - or both. The immune complexes would accumulate in my kidneys and be a source of inflammation, and/or the bacteria released would activate the immune system. Both inflammation and infection would be making the immune system kick into high gear. ROS (oxidants)would be generated to kill bacteria through phagocytosis, and anti-oxidants in the body would also be needed to quell the oxidative stresses from spillover effects of ROS on the surrounding tissue (collateral damage) as well as from the inflammation caused by the inflammatory cytokines and chemokines produced as a reaction to the immune complexes.

All the while, through all this hullabaloo, a lot of water is generated as a by-product. At least that is what I've read (Now I have to find the references for this as I read through many things and don't stop each and every time to note my references otherwise I'd be bogged down).

So anyway, I'm developing this idea in my mind that when the immune system is very active killing bacteria and dealing with inflammation, it produces a lot of water as a result of the killing action of oxidants on pathogens, as well as the neutralizing action of antioxidants on both the oxidative stresses of inflammation as well as the spillover effects of oxidants used in phagocytosis. So, lately, I have began to approach my urination problem (as well as my high blood pressure problem) from this angle of attack.

For a month, I took 1 liter of 100 ppm chloride dioxide spaced out over 8-10 divided doses. I saw my urination become manageable and I was able to sleep better. But my blood pressure increased. I was able to conclude that chlorine dioxide took some of the load away from the immune system in killing pathogens in my system, such that the immune system didn't have to work so hard, and in the process it also produced less water (and urine) as a by-product. All's well and good, except that my blood pressure increased.

I think that bp increased because the chlorine dioxide provided a lot of chlorine atoms that probably increased the production of HOCl (an ROS called hypochlorous acid) which is very strong but inflammatory) for use in phagocytosis, but the spillover effect of this ROS was increased causing increased inflammation. And this increased inflammation was manifested in higher blood pressure. The increased inflammation increased oxidative stress, and it needed more anti-oxidant activity, and more albumin was needed and oxidized. Because albumin is needed to increase blood volume, my blood volume would be unable to build up as a result. Having a lower blood volume would require higher pressure to compensate for lower blood volume.

@Jam shared with me a study showing that the use of iodine would be a better alternative to chlorine dioxide, as iodine being used in place of chlorine by the MPO (myeloperoxide) by neutrophils in phagoycytosis would generate less inflammation. So, I'm going to try using iodine. Carefully. With not too little of it to render it useless, while being cognizant of not overdosing on it to affect my thyroid condition. Knowing how Ray Peat is so cautious of iodine supplementation, this is not a step I take lightly but considered by weighing the relative risk and benefit of doing so.

So, as I haven't received my order of potassium iodide, I resorted a few days ago to trying out methylene blue, using @haidut 's Oxidal. For the past 2 days and onwards, I've been taking 2 x 3 drops of Oxidal daily, putting the Oxidal drops in a capsule and taking it orally. Given that MB is being used as an antibiotic for UTI as well as for fish, I decided to use it. So far, I have been sleeping well and I'm seeing lower blood pressure. So far, it's been working well but still 2 days don't make a trend.

I'm glad i'm able to experience my frequent urination as a result of taking supplements as I got to better understand a cause of frequent urination by happenstance. It did not come to me like a thief in the night, as would be the case when it slowly creeps in on us, as with elderly people, without knowing the cause. Some people in our forum have experienced problems of frequent urination and I hope my experience would help them figure out their own malady with it.

If I have solved my riddle of frequent urination, I now can focus on why urine still foams. I'm working on this now, and hopefully would soon do a 3-month daily intake of urea. I've done a shorter period of its use, and results have been promising but not conclusive. Ray has spoken a lot about urea, and I've come to rely on its use topically, every effectively on wounds as it has an antibacterial effect. The antibacterial effect is due to its ability to eliminate decaying organic matter in the wound, thus depriving pathogens of a food source. I'm hoping it has a similar effect internally, and not only that. I'm hoping it would be able to isolate the antibody from the pathogen in the immune complex (IC) accumulating in my kidneys, as urea is being used to isolate ICs in petri dishes. I hate these ICs. I think they're a problem with me because vaccination has altered my immune response and made it produce ICs where it would not have had I not been vaccinated 2 years before I began having hypertension.
I've had a similar problem with frequent urination with a lot of irritation and even lately some incontinence.

I call it a bladder cystitis or just cystitis.

It blew up within weeks after taking Cipro for a UTI. It's gotten progressively worse. I've thrown a lot of things at it but with little success.

Subclinical bacterial, fungal and viral conditions are a huge problem in the body. That's where I'd look.

If you have adequate flow, despite the frequency, you don't have a prostate problem. It's cystitis. I found urologists completely unhelpful. I complained about the irritation and the frequency and the reply will likely be along the lines of, "Those problems are compensations for structural problems in your prostate."" IOW, I supposedly had a problem in the prostate even though my PSA was pretty low. All urologists want to do is prostate biopsies and the like. That's where they make their money.

However, I recently ordered Haidut's Camphosal. He intends it for oral use for GI issues. But the quotes in his original post clearly mention bladder irrigation and cystitis. I take it orally because it's definitely a good thing to clean out the small intestine. But I started experimenting with taking it topically. I just got it a couple of days ago and am putting 3,4,5 drops on the inside of my wrist. The first night my frequency was cut in half, every two hours instead of one. Last night, I got three hours straight. This is the only success I've had in 3 years. If it's good for the UT, it's good for the rest of the body and other systems.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

If you have adequate flow, despite the frequency, you don't have a prostate problem. It's cystitis.
Good to know that I don't have a prostate problem if the urine flow is adequate.

As for cystitis, I would add that while mine is inflammation-related, it isn't related to the bladder, as inflammation in the bladder would be called cystitis.

My source of inflammation is in the kidneys, and to be more specific, it is in the glomerular capillaries.

All urologists want to do is prostate biopsies and the like. That's where they make their money.
True, and the PSA test is usually correct when it tests negative, but usually wrong when it tests positive. And that's why the PSA test is their favorite excuse to have an operation. Also doesn't help that if they don't take action and the patient indeed has a prostate problem, they could get sued. So, even if the doctor isn't unethical, he does operations because he doesn't want to be sued. The risk analysis for the doctor is that if he operates and no future issues arise, he is safe. If future issues still arise, he won't be sued because he can't be accused of doing nothing. But if he does nothing, and future issues arise, the doctor can be sued.

However, I recently ordered Haidut's Camphosal. He intends it for oral use for GI issues. But the quotes in his original post clearly mention bladder irrigation and cystitis. I take it orally because it's definitely a good thing to clean out the small intestine. But I started experimenting with taking it topically. I just got it a couple of days ago and am putting 3,4,5 drops on the inside of my wrist. The first night my frequency was cut in half, every two hours instead of one. Last night, I got three hours straight. This is the only success I've had in 3 years. If it's good for the UT, it's good for the rest of the body and other systems.
Glad it worked for you. I wonder if it will also work for inflammation in the glomerulus. Even if it works, it is still something I will have to regularly use. Still, it would be nice to have while I still figure out a final fix.

Thanks.

Owen B

Good to know that I don't have a prostate problem if the urine flow is adequate.

As for cystitis, I would add that while mine is inflammation-related, it isn't related to the bladder, as inflammation in the bladder would be called cystitis.

My source of inflammation is in the kidneys, and to be more specific, it is in the glomerular capillaries.

True, and the PSA test is usually correct when it tests negative, but usually wrong when it tests positive. And that's why the PSA test is their favorite excuse to have an operation. Also doesn't help that if they don't take action and the patient indeed has a prostate problem, they could get sued. So, even if the doctor isn't unethical, he does operations because he doesn't want to be sued. The risk analysis for the doctor is that if he operates and no future issues arise, he is safe. If future issues still arise, he won't be sued because he can't be accused of doing nothing. But if he does nothing, and future issues arise, the doctor can be sued.

Glad it worked for you. I wonder if it will also work for inflammation in the glomerulus. Even if it works, it is still something I will have to regularly use. Still, it would be nice to have while I still figure out a final fix.

Thanks.
I didn't read the whole original post of yours. Do you have a cyst? How did you determine the inflammation in in those capillaries? Have you had a scan?

Have you thought of oxalic acid problems? They're plant poisons, like phytic acid. In the absence of calcium and other minerals, they form oxalates, soluble salts that get into the blood and the kidney. Home-Low Oxalate Diet They're the main cause of stones.

Good luck.